• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

So I'm feeling incredibly inspired...

Aowyn

Witch, Writer, Artist
...but I have no one to help me kindle that flame of inspiration. I keep going through countless scenarios of possible stories; yet none of them seem like "roleplay material." And I can't seem to find a roleplay that really sparks my interest at the moment... or one that's still ongoing at three in the morning. So I guess you could say I'm looking for someone to help me create a roleplay.

Genres I'm interested in:

- Horror

- Fantasy

- Supernatural

- Paranormal

- Romance (F/M)

- Something with a "Dark" mood

Things I'm Looking For:

- Someone literate

- Someone who replies more than once a day

- Someone with great ideas

- Someone who really loves to write.

I guess that's pretty much it. I can't see myself falling asleep anytime soon, and even if I do I'm usually available from three in the afternoon to sometime after midnight. (Central Daylight Time)

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be interested, however I'd like to know the reply length you prefer.

I typically give a paragraph, though I can do anything between 1 line and 5 paragraphs.

[QUOTE="Lord Mitmar]I may be interested, however I'd like to know the reply length you prefer.
I typically give a paragraph, though I can do anything between 1 line and 5 paragraphs.

[/QUOTE]
No specific reply length... just something with content. Good content. As long as it's good content I don't care how long it is.

Aowyn said:
No specific reply length... just something with content. Good content. As long as it's good content I don't care how long it is.
Arright, care to discuss some sort of plot over a pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back