• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

So I think this is the right place to post for Rp recruitment?

Captain James Ramius

Air Pirates Incorporated
Hey guys, been gone a few months due to some intense personal loss, and the sites really changed up a lot since I was gone, so Admins please forgive me if this is the wrong place for recruiting.

About me, I am fairly open to most genres, settings, and characters. I consider myself a medium to high detail roleplayer, and usually reply in a novel-esque way (Using quotations for character dialogue as well as referring to the character(s) in 3rd person). However I also do first person roleplay as well. My interests are limited really to what I have tried out, being steam-punk, fantasy, sci-fy, and I guess the best way to describe the last one would be militaristic (Had several war game scenes that I thoroughly enjoyed). To date I have played only male characters and don't have interest in playing female characters. I am okay with the other person playing male or female characters, however, the only female characters I've rped against ended up being romantic interests for my main male character.

If any of this wall text interests you, please PM me with questions or comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back