So I guess I'm here now?

willi

colour on the walls
Hello!

First of all I'm sorry if my english is not so good...it's because I actually speak german so I hope I don't make too many mistakes!

I loved to play rolegames in a german Forum, which has unfortunately been closed...I haven't found a good Forum since then so I hope I can find a few cool Plays in here :)

I guess I'm going to have a closer look at the fandom area - Harry Potter anyone? Panem? Outlander?

I'd also be happy to make a friends here, so don't be shy! Reply!

Welcome to Rpnation ! You have some similitude from me : Doesn't speak english very well ( I'm a french guys ) come from another RP website.Don't worry this website got a tons of stuff but a lot of RP die quickly...I'm open for 1x1 Rp around the Harry Potter universe if you want,but anyways enjoy your stay i'm sure you will like this site :) .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!

That's cool, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't speak perfect english ^^

And I'm also open for that Harry Potter 1x1 :)

Hallo! Willkommen zu RP Nation! English is my first language, but I've been learning German for the past few years. I don't know if I'm good enough to properly write in it, but I'd love to help you get into the swing of RPing here.

Welcome to RP Nation, nothing helps master a language like writing in it! Hope you have a good time round these here parts.

Welcome from Demon!! I always love to see people from different corners of the world and we have plenty of them. Your English is quite good so I am sure that you will be fine. :) Sometimes you might have more proper English than those of us that are native to it since that is usually what is taught.

If you need any help just ring up one of us purple people and we can assist, though most members around here know whats up!

I hope you have a great time here as I have for the year or so I have been here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back