• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ➤ snowcat's rp search [snk]

snowcat

custom title
i thirst for shingeki content
i have a main partner search post hereGive it a read if you're interested in my usual writing habits, or if you want to see what I look for in a writing partner. I invite you to do so. And for reference, I read the manga so don't worry about spoiling anything. I won't spoil anything for you if you're anime-only or aren't caught up yet.

what i'm looking for
  • a long term RP. including an overarching plot, character development, canon divergence, ect.
  • ships are not a big thing to me. if you don't want to include pairings, that's fine!!
  • i generally prefer canon divergence, but I'm open to AUs too. i'm just so thirsty for snk content.

characters i write | pairings i likein regard to pairings, I'm basically open to anything that isn't eren/levi or any ship including levi and his new squad. i love all the snk characters and most of the ships are good too! oc/canon is totally fine with me, too.

i'm also chill with writing any of the characters, though I'm best and have most practice with the following:

- Levi​
- Erwin​
- Hange​
- Eren​
- Annie​
- Armin​
- Mikasa​
- Pieck​
- Connie​
- Sasha​
- Mike​
- Petra​

plot ideasvague ideas, I know, but I find that the best way to go about working out a plot is to brainstorm with your partner. So these are starting points!
  • Zeke fears the Ackerman clan and wants to get rid of Levi and Mikasa for good. Perhaps a Marlean spy manages to infiltrate (your OC?), or someone within the military is a double agent (Hange? Erwin?), and whoever it is has a mission to lure the Ackermans to Marley, where they can be executed.
  • Eren dies or goes missing. The survey corps has to cope without their last hope.
  • Levi breaks Erwin's legs. He stays back from Shiganshina, survives, but the reclaimation fails.
  • The sudden appearance of a new titan shifter further confuses humanity (an OC?).
  • Annie awakens. Chaos ensues.
  • Erwin is executed during the uprising arc. The uprising fails. What now?
more lowkey plots can be really interesting as well. For example, we could focus more on the relationship between two characters and have it set more in the past, perhaps even before the first attack on Shiganshina (examples, perhaps an OC comes in sometime before the current canon, and we get to see how that affects the storyline. Or we do that kind of thing, but with canon characters.)

if you're interested in writing with me please do send me a message and detail what exactly you're interested in. you don't have to get too specific, but if you have any ideas then please do tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back