• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom snow in neverland ❄️✨

pawsie

sleepy fawn on a hunter’s lawn
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
image0.gif

Hello hello!~ I have returned once again after a spell of writer’s block, hoping to find a story or two to help pull me the rest of the way out of this slump c:

About;
○ 28
○ I do my best to reply at least every other day. If I’m lagging I will let you know!
○ Lazy-lit. Shorter replies work best for me right now, 2-5 paragraphs average
○ m/f preferred, but will happily do m// or f// if you’d like to double!
○ PM of discord preferred for both rp and ooc pls c:
○ Ditch friendly, but messages prior are more than appreciated!!

Searching for;
○ Someone 20+ for comfort reasons
○ Weekly replies, at least, but I’m patient! ^^
○ Communication! While I love being friends with my partners, it’s not a requirement lol. However, please at least talk to me about important things!! Like if you’re going to be gone, need a break, want to quit/do something else etc.

Fandoms;
Pretty exclusively looking for canon/oc plots currently !

Peter Pan (currently craving this the most!!)
Seeking - Captain Hook
I’ll play - I haven’t thought about it too much tbh, we can discuss !
Ideas-
* I have yet to read the original book, admittedly. But I do remember reading somewhere about how the Lost Boys do age in Neverland and when they get too old, Peter sends them off on dangerous missions they’re not meant to return from. After somehow coming to this realization MC runs off, more willing to take her own chances than to wait for her turn. She manages to hide away for a year or two until she’s found by Hook himself, or perhaps some of the crew who bring her back to him.

Perhaps he recognizes her from years prior, or perhaps not, but either way why else would a perfectly normal human girl be here if not for an association with Peter Pan? Naturally, Hook tries to get her assistance in putting an end to him as well as saving the rest of the Lost Boys from their fates.
* Dreamlight Valley-ish AU??
* Modern AU somehow??
* Absolutely willing to brainstorm other ideas, AU or otherwise!! I just really really would love someone to play this man for me 💕

Encanto
Seeking - Bruno
I’ll play - Camilo, Isabela
Ideas-
(I have more ideas that I don’t feel like writing out, just ask if you’d like to hear them lol)
* Dying for a modern AU where Bruno’s a ‘psychic’ with those gimmicky neon signs in his window and everything. I would lovee to pair him with a barista/café worker oc c’:
* Dreamlight Valley AU again!!!
* Beauty and the Beast adjacent AU, kind of long so I’ll explain over PM if you’re interested in this one lol.

Stranger Things
Seeking - Eddie, 001/Henry, Robin
I’ll play - Robin, Steve, Eddie, Chrissy, Nancy
Ideas-
* Werewolf AU! Werewolf!Eddie is my jam (I have a couple different ideas for this!)
* Season three AU but kinda not really?? I just want Eddie to work at the mall, maybe explore something slice-of-life before shit goes down? (pleaseee I wanna pair him with another adopted daughter of Hopper’s so badly omfg!!)
* In regards to 001 I love the idea of pairing him with a nurse either in the facility, or after escaping and taking her with him. Sort of slice-of-life maybe? Perhaps Eleven is with them and they make some kind of messed up little family? lol
* I will make a cc/cc exception for a Robin x Chrissy plot!! Pls they’d be so cute !

Animal Crossing
Seeking - Wilbur, Raymond, Fang, Punchy, Redd (gijinka characters preferred!)
I’ll play - Pretty much anyone, just ask!! c:
Ideas-
* Really any cute slice-of-life thing! I’d love to play a cute liddle farm girl on a forresty island c’:
* As a specific idea for Wilbur, I imagine the island a bit more touristy and the airport a bit bigger. MC works at a little bakery/coffee stand there and Wilbur is a regular visitor of hers

That’s about all I have for now! I’d also love to hear any ideas you might have for any of these as well!! Please send me a PM if you’re interested! Thank you all for reading! ~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back