• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Snoozy's Looking for RP Partners! (ALWAYS Open)

snoozySashimi

Certified Insomniac
Hey you! Yeah you, with the nose!Snoozy here with a killer craving for roleplays!Here's a little bit about me, and my rules of roleplay:ABOUT ME:

• Female / 19 years old
  • 9+ years of roleplay experience
  • Full-Time college student, so might be slightly slow with replies, BUT will not go over 24 hours with no reply.

RULES:
  • [Insert standard "no Godmodding/partner's character control/Mary Sues/Gary Stus" here]
  • Paragraph/Script Format allowed, just let me know which one you're more comfortable with.
  • Continuation of previous one, PLEASE no one-liners, or worse, one-worders. I've had a few of them in the past, and my anxiety just acts up so bad, because I feel like you're really not into the roleplay and I don't know how to respond to it. If you're not into the rp, just let me know, don't just send one sentence or one word replies, please and thank you.
  • I roleplay in 3rd person, NOT 1st. I don't consider myself my characters, I prefer to see them as their own separate bodies, with their own personalities, likes, dislikes, etc.  
  • Willing to make new characters (I always do, I have like 70+ characters because of this XD)
  • Will NOT use canon characters. I don't have a problem with roleplays with canon characters, I've just had issues with people getting very angry with me if I didn't roleplay the character 100% accurately, so I'm just not going to do it to avoid that for anxiety's sake. All my characters are OCs/FCs.

ROLEPLAYING INFO:

GENRES - I have a lot of anthro, human, and supernatural characters, most of them fitting into fantasy genres. However, I am very open to the suggestion of other genres, so feel free to ask!

PLOTS - I don't have any specific plots in mind, I'm really open to suggestions! 

Feel free to reply here or PM me directly ANY TIME if you're interested! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Always looking! I have no real preferred gender pairings, though I don't do MxM often, BUT I have no issue with it!

Awesome! I'll get a list of some of my ideas together and PM them to you ok? We can sift through them and see what you like ^^

I'm pretty interested in RPing a fantasy sort of thing. I have a unique setting in mind though, if you're interested in something that's fantasy bordering on pirate adventure, I'd be more than happy to PM you.

I'm down for a good Fantasy Role-Play, I've got plenty of characters to use, we'd just need to come up with some sort of plot. When I've got additional time tomorrow, after work, I'll drop you a Private Message and we can discuss possible ideas. (Maybe list some of our favorite characters, and try to make something based around them.)

@Ashurayx Thank you so much! Gotta show some Agent 707/Luciel Choi love  ^_^  I'll PM you my skype user

@Fog Fleet Captain Sounds interesting! Please PM me your idea whenever you get the chance! :)  

@The Secret Archives Awesome, no rush, drop me a PM whenever you get the chance and we'll discuss! ^ ^

@gogojojo331 Thanks! The frog's name is Larry, don't bother him, he's not a part of this thread, he doesn't wanna be a part of anything, so don't bother him.

@Shinohara Sweet! Please drop me a PM with any plots you feel like you'd be interested in when you can! :D

6 hours ago, snoozySashimi said:

@Ashurayx Thank you so much! Gotta show some Agent 707/Luciel Choi love  ^_^  I'll PM you my skype user

@Fog Fleet Captain Sounds interesting! Please PM me your idea whenever you get the chance! :)  

@The Secret Archives Awesome, no rush, drop me a PM whenever you get the chance and we'll discuss! ^ ^

@gogojojo331 Thanks! The frog's name is Larry, don't bother him, he's not a part of this thread, he doesn't wanna be a part of anything, so don't bother him.

@Shinohara Sweet! Please drop me a PM with any plots you feel like you'd be interested in when you can! :D

Can I hold him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back