• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings SNE Reborn

Other
Here

Coca-Cola

My name is Charlie what's yours
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ah welcome! I see you have either just joined or are coming for your bimonthly assessment, I'm sorry it's bimonthly now....Ever since a mass amount people left it's been hard
Lets start small, shall we? What's your name? we all have names you can just call me grand-dad.
Ah nice name next question, how old are you? I am 40 I guess I'm old now
ah I see next question what do you identify as there is nothing wrong with being a boy girl or ANYTHING in between I am a male
ah yes gender Identity is quite a beautiful thing ain't it? alright next question, even though no one will be able to see you and you won't be able to see anyone what do you look like just some necessary information in the event of you getting lost we need to tell the police what you look like and it's a LOT of paperwork. I have silver hair, I am 6'0, I usually wear a red suit and tie.
Ah ok! next, how long have you been here?
ah I guess that leads in perfectly with the next on what rank are you? Blue? Red? Purple or are you one of my birth kids
ok last question, how are you feeling? I'm ok
Thank you so much! make sure to grab a sweet treat and tell me what you garbed so I can restock!

Name: Samu / No last name (N/A), not found
Gender for OC: H/H
Black hair which is mildly wavy, dark academia clothes varying in its occasional colors, black leather boots. 5'0
Been here for 2 years only
Purple Rank because freedom....well, the only freedom possible...
^^
Personalities clearly do not exist in the requirements but...

Personality: An overly-anxious, hot-headed and self sufficient boy that'd rather keep to the shadows. Introverted and would do anything else than blind people with hot irons - or whatever people do on 'night hunts/patrols'.

Henry walked in giving a defeated sigh he's been blind for 2 flipping years now he still was getting used to it he sat down as he heard grand-dads voice calling to him
"Ah welcome! I see you have either just joined or are coming for your bimonthly assessment, I'm sorry it's bimonthly now....Ever since a mass amount people left it's been hard" He heard him say
"It's a-okay" He said tapping his foot
"Lets start small, shall we? What's your name? we all have names"
"Henry Miller Wisonport" He said annoyed
"Ah nice name next question, how old are you?"
"29" He said leaning agest the chair
"ah I see, next question what do you identify as there is nothing wrong with being a boy girl or ANYTHING in between"
"Well I honestly don't know...I don't even know what I want to eat today let alone who I am so I guess....They/Them"
"ah yes gender Identity is quite a beautiful thing ain't it? alright next question, even though no one will be able to see you and you won't be able to see anyone what do you look like just some necessary information in the event of you getting lost we need to tell the police what you look like and it's a LOT of paperwork"
1727460374499.jpeg
"Ah ok! next, how long have you been here?"
"God, like 2 years?"
"ah I guess that leads in perfectly with the next on what rank are you? Blue? Red? Purple or are you one of my birth kids"
"Red rank"
"I'm taking a jelly donut"

Henry walked in giving a defeated sigh he's been blind for 2 flipping years now he still was getting used to it he sat down as he heard grand-dads voice calling to him
"Ah welcome! I see you have either just joined or are coming for your bimonthly assessment, I'm sorry it's bimonthly now....Ever since a mass amount people left it's been hard" He heard him say
"It's a-okay" He said tapping his foot
"Lets start small, shall we? What's your name? we all have names"
"Henry Miller Wisonport" He said annoyed
"Ah nice name next question, how old are you?"
"29" He said leaning agest the chair
"ah I see, next question what do you identify as there is nothing wrong with being a boy girl or ANYTHING in between"
"Well I honestly don't know...I don't even know what I want to eat today let alone who I am so I guess....They/Them"
"ah yes gender Identity is quite a beautiful thing ain't it? alright next question, even though no one will be able to see you and you won't be able to see anyone what do you look like just some necessary information in the event of you getting lost we need to tell the police what you look like and it's a LOT of paperwork"
View attachment 1187730
"Ah ok! next, how long have you been here?"
"God, like 2 years?"
"ah I guess that leads in perfectly with the next on what rank are you? Blue? Red? Purple or are you one of my birth kids"
"Red rank"
"I'm taking a jelly donut"
I-I'm confused..?

Also here is Henry's personality
They are a shy introverted person who will lose their mind if you bring up anything they like they are devout and tries to convert anyone they meet and cry's when blinding people

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back