• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom snap's (hopefully!) permament search thread! UPDATE #4 add ffxvi!

Snap

pudding eater
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• 10-png.1174317

hello there and welcome to my hopefully permanent search thread!
    all the information you need should be within the following tabs, but if something does happen to be missing? please do ask!

introduction: you are here!
    about me: what it says on the tin
    about you: on what i'd like in a writing partner
    wants: stuff thats currently fresh in my mind. cravings, if you will.
    the others: stuff i know of, but either haven't touched in a long time nor am i feeling atm
    upcoming: things that may be added in the near future

note: this thread is mostly written in size 12 font. please inform me if you need me to use default size when conversing with you!

Last edited:
finished ffxvi today~ it was.... interesting to say the least.

but it has been added to the list!

omg Love Live! Wondering if you'd be interested in doubling Nozomi x Nico or Nico x Maki alongside Kotori x Honoka? I'd love to come up with a fun plot together either during canon (high school / fluff / slice of life) or post-canon (college ages / more room for drama if you're interested?)

currently adjusting to a new job so some days i might be to tired to be around but i have everyone in mind for when i'm free!

omg Love Live! Wondering if you'd be interested in doubling Nozomi x Nico or Nico x Maki alongside Kotori x Honoka? I'd love to come up with a fun plot together either during canon (high school / fluff / slice of life) or post-canon (college ages / more room for drama if you're interested?)

hihi! i'll say it straight i'm not a nicomaki fan at all, or really any of the 3rd year ships across the generations... still, very yes on honokoto though, if you'd still be interested that is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back