• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SNAP! Do we have matching interests? ( fandom on-site only )

Snap

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
yo whats up? firstly, i do type and punctuate properly in-character so if this style of ooc bothers you we ain't gonna be a match at all yeah?

(◕‿◕) anyway as you might of guessed by the title i'm looking for fandom roleplays that remain on-site. i have no intention of giving out my discord or any other social media so please don't ask. not gonna ask for yours either obviously.
(◕‿◕) sticking on site as i say, i can roleplay in either pm or a private thread so lemme know which one it is you want!
(◕‿◕) i only play ocxcanon. yeah that usually means doubling, not gonna force you. just be aware that if you don't double in a singular roleplay, i'd like to play the oc role. unless we're doing two totally separate roleplays then yeah i'll play oc in one and canon for your oc in another.
(◕‿◕) ocxcanon doesn't always mean romance! do i like it? hell yeah. but if that's not your thing we can go without.
(◕‿◕) i'm multipara. at the very least 4+ paragraphs per MAIN character i'm playing. please be equal or around about that yeah?
(◕‿◕) most of the time i use small font but if you lemme know it causes you difficulty to read i'll use this default size with you![/FONT]​

⸜( ´ ꒳ ` )⸝ anyway you all probably wanna know what stuff i'm actually into. only gonna bother listing a few things that are recently fresh to me. if you wanna question if i know your fandom feel free though.
ff7r+rb x ffxiv x tales of series x ensemble stars x sao x utapri x probably some other stuff i'm forgetting rn

Last edited:
I might be interested! What fandoms are you in? (Sorry if you listed them on here but I can't see it Xp)

⸜( ´ ꒳ ` )⸝ anyway you all probably wanna know what stuff i'm actually into. only gonna bother listing a few things that are recently fresh to me. if you wanna question if i know your fandom feel free though.
ff7r+rb x ffxiv x tales of series x ensemble stars x sao x utapri x probably some other stuff i'm forgetting rn

they were listed! those few are the most fresh in my mind rn. feel free to suggest though! and if you need me to use default font size just say the word yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back