• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom smudged eyeliner and wet dog : wolfstar !!

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[ smudged eyeliner, the smell of wet dog, late night whispering, heavy secrets, &quiet handholding ] -> wolfstar

about me
└➤ hey! my name’s rainer & i am a part time roleplay enthusiast, sometimes a student, and a full time wolfstar lover(addict) - as the title suffests. ㅡ in general i'd say im a pretty friendly and chatty person, so expect me to chat a gush over our characters, make awful playlists for them, & send you memes that reminded me of them! ㅡ i write in the third person only and i write 3+ paragraphs, up to 6+ depending on the scene & flow of things!! i don’t expect a wall of text from you every single post though, but i would prefer a partner who can write 3-5 paragraphs,, just so i have something to go off from!

what I am looking for
⬫ someone that is active. i feel like if a post takes longer than three weeks, the roleplay is already dead, not to mention that i will be losing interest in it. i’d prefer someone that can give me a handful of replies a week & you can expect a reply a day from me (this can fluctuate depending on how many lemons life has in stock at the moment, where i can write multiple replies a day on somedays, and only one every other day somedays. i’ll give you a headsup if i’ll be gone for over a week though!)

⬫ communication. this also connects with the first point, as i understand life can get hella hectic, mine does, but if you let me know you will be gone for x amount of time, everything should be fine!

⬫ someone discord friendly! not a dealbreaker, but it just makes things easier for me!

⬫ 700 - 1000 words posts!! i myself write a little over that depending on the scene, but if your posts are always1500+ i may not be able to keep up. (&if they’re always under 700 words i probably wont have enough information to form a reply!)

so!
└➤ so, i’m looking for a wolfstar roleplay!! set in the marauders era with the boys as students, i’m looking for someone to play remus for me! i prefer to keep everything as canon as possible, but i’m happy to introduce some of your headcanons into the roleplay.
i’m looking for scarred hands drawing eyeliner onto milky white skin, begrudging silences kept after big loud arguments, &quiet stargazing in the middle of the night, fingers brushing against eachother, hands barely held.

as a lover of side characters, i’d love if my partner had their handful of side characters, and for me to have my handful of side characters to write, rather than keeping everyone npcs!

i’d like to write the pair preferably in their later years of hogwarts, 5-7th yearish? and i’m hoping that the roleplay turns out to be a longterm thing!!

where to contact me
└➤ please do not reply to this thread, as i do not want it to pile up!! i am keeping it mainly for the bumps that i usually do. however, do message me privately, and tell me about yourself, what you would like to roleplay, any plots in mind, etc.!!.

looking forward to hearing from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back