• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Small Partner Search [Open]

Sole Survivor

Roll for Initiative
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here I am again; however, this time I'm looking for one specific plots, pairings, and fandoms!
Normally, I go full out with the long, detailed threads with all of my preferences. But fear not - this one will be short, sweet, and to the point. I'm in the mood for a certain kind of story at the moment, and truth be told I'm hoping someone might be in a similar situation!

My Rules and Requirements:
1. Be 18 years or old
2. Able to Write 2 or More Paragraphs
3. No Rush for Responses (I'll give you the same)

General Themes
Post-Apocalyptic
Merfolk
End of the World
Zombie Apocalypse

Fandoms
Fallout (NV & 4)
- Courier x OC
- Sole Survivor x OC
- OC x OC
Sirens
- OC x OC
The Walking Dead
- OC x OC

Pairings in General
Merfolk x Human (Modern)
Merfolk x Pirate (Fantasy)
Survivor x Survivor

Plots (will add more later)
Plot #1: The Call
Character 1 (CH1) is the son/daughter of a well known Marine Biologist in their coastal town. Thus it wasn’t surprising when their parent(s) wanted them to follow in their footsteps. From a young age their parent(s) began exposing them to the vast ocean and all that lingered below the waves. Then at the age of 16 they started having them volunteer at the aquarium in which their parent(s) worked. That was what lead up to present day. Now CH1 works at said aquarium. During one of the science teams dives (a common occurrence due to their relative closeness to the ocean) they record some of the local wildlife; however something else gets recorded as well. It’s an odd sound. It’s not something that anyone recognizes. Thus the hunt begins - in secret. (This would be the starting point of the roleplay.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back