• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Small Mysteries (MxF)

AgentFire

Supporter
In the small town of Rosewood, Illinois, there is a strong magical presence that can be felt. In fact, even the humans there know about the world of magic. Now, to the outside world, for the most part, nobody knows anything about magic or this town and their residents. This is due to a magical barrier put in place around the city. If you are of magic descent, you may pass through without any issues. If you are human, however, you must have been marked by one of the town's witches, in order to enter and leave. As for those who are not marked, they simply pass right through to the other side instantaneously, in a way that isn't jarring or suspicious.

There are several magical species that inhabit the town of Rosewood. There are vampires, werewolves, witches, mermaids, and minis. Every species except the last should be self explanatory. Minis (my sort of spin on something that has been around for a long time) are just what they sound like. Miniature humans. To be precise, average height for a Mini is about an inch tall... Despite their small size, they probably have the most magic flowing through them, after witches, of course. What they lack in height, they more than make up for in abilities. Minis are telepaths, although they cannot communicate telepathically unless it's consensual. They are also nearly indestructible, their only weakness being gold, similar to how vampires are weak to wooden stakes, and werewolves are weak to silver.

In this roleplay, I'm looking for a partner who'd be willing to play a witch detective. My guy would be her Mini boyfriend, and the idea is that something fishy is going on, and the only way to solve the mystery is for our characters to team up, despite my guy not being a detective in his own right.

If you are interested, you can like my post, post yourself down below, or PM me. I don't bite, feel free to ask questions. And if you have any ideas you want to throw in, or you want to flesh anything out more, let me know, because I'm pretty accommodating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back