• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Small Group Magical Girls/Boys RP Anyone?

Nico

Care Bears... prepare to stare!
I have a few plots/ideas o: Though I'd kill for something based off JewelPet Tinkle or Shugo Chara.

Rules

1. No oneliners, at minimum a paragraph

2. No Sues/Drews

3. Don't let this RP die, post once a day or more.

4. Be nice to others

Thats pretty much it.

Might I join? I am in need of getting some experience with this sites RPing under my belt. I already know how to RP fairly well as I have RPed for years.

I think we have enough people now ouo

Want me to make the pm and start planning?

Well, It's not exactly a large group RP and 1x1 recruitment is used for small groups or just two people. Unless you guys want me to make a large group RP and have it in the fourms

Yay. I kinda wanna do something similar to it. With the charas, locket and guardians and maybe the embryo egg

If you don't know it thats okay. I actually have a plot or two like I said on the first post. Just give me a moment to fetch them.

Far away in another world, lays the Dream Kingdom. Ruled by the beautiful Goddess Kyobi. The land was beautiful but it had no inhabitants. So Kyobi took 30 jewels, what she called the dream jewels. From those she created the Dream Pets, magical little creatures with hearts of gold.

Soon the Dream Kingdom flourished with these animals. Going to school to train their magic or running shops and collecting shiny things. Soon though the Goddess was trapped by the evil sorceress. The evil sorceress's goal was to tarnish the Dream Kingdom into a nightmare. She collected the jewel pets and scattered them onto Earth. A few managed to escape their jewels and follow out their goddess's wish. To find humans pure of heart and connect with them to become powerful. The humans and the dream pets must work together to find all of the missing dream pets and safe the Dream Kingdom.

Plot two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back