• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Small apocalyptic settlement.

smolpaws

drama queen
Similar to TWD, dying light, days gone, and even elements of zombie land! but with more logic and less stupid deaths ( at least for us! )

I’d like to try a Farmers daughter x Your Character, with a variety of light stereotypes you could be however I’m so totally open to better suggestions, unique ideas, etc.

however a SIBLING relationship, with your character being her brother or sister, would also be so awesome. Be it always in her life or it’s been years dynamic, I would LOVE a platonic relationship as well so we can focus on more badassery!

For example:

x Settlement leaders son
x Hunter/Slayer gatherer (zombie or resource)
x Scientist after a cure
x Cop/Soldier adjusting
x well meaning government agent

Or other ideas. I would personally like to focus on development, and the pursuit of a cure and two city/small town people leaving to try and salvage what’s left of their state would seem fight worthy. I may also change my OC depending on fitting the story.

I’m open to zombies however I’d like to incorporate more of a “revelations” theme (not religious, just the ‘hell hath opened’) and there’s a lot more diversity in zombie, demonic, cannibal, fast, skulker, acidic, etc. so this will have a sort of supernatural vibe to it. Lots of gore, violence, and general badassery.

Please msg me if interested. I’m super open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back