• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Slow burn, Sci-fi, mecha-inspired romance here

Aegis

Dreamer
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mecha Guy.jpeg
INTRODUCTION:

Hello, my name is Aegis, I'm 23, my pronouns are he/him, and I've been roleplaying on and off for the better part of twelve years. I typically shy away from 1x1 roleplay experiences, but lately I've found myself wanting to sit down and write for something I know can have some longevity to it. I'm looking for a partner who would be interested in something for the long-haul, a slow-burn enemies to lovers (alternatively, squad mates) plot would be ideal for me. As I said before, I don't have a ton of experience in 1x1s, so I am absolutely open to feedback, suggestions, and general coaching! Overall, I want to have a fun, low-threat experience that I know I can come back to when I've had a hard day at work.

THE ROLEPLAY:
I typically write multi-paragraph posts that vary in length depending on the situation at hand. I do enjoy detail and characterization, but I'm not expecting a novella either; just no one-liners! Other than that, I figure we can just fill in the blanks as we go with each of us perhaps playing some side characters and steering the story as necessary when we plot our ideas together. I am looking for a MxF pairing for the main romance plot, but I have absolutely no problem interacting with male characters if you would like to play multiple.

Naturally, I would also like to place an emphasis on the name and design of the mechs we pilot (I particularly like a Gundam style).

I have a vague idea of plot involving a galactic war with a few scenarios: one of us is captured at the end of a battle by the other's faction, we're stranded on a mostly-undeveloped alien world together after a battle, etc.

Typically, I write a grittier, darker story but I am extremely flexible as to the overall execution of the roleplay and any ideas you may have!

THINGS TO NOTE:
I work for my country's military, so there will be extended periods of time where I am unavailable (usually no longer than a week or so, but there are exceptions). On top of that, I am currently participating in multiple other RPs, so I'm mostly just trying to have fun here knowing that there may be moments where I can post a couple times a day or a couple times a week.

I prefer discord for OOC communication, but that's absolutely not a requirement.

I can do with or without code.
If this stuff interests you or if you have any additional questions, feel free to either reply in the thread or shoot me a PM!

Otherwise, I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for checking out my interest check!

Last edited:
Please tell me this is still open?!! I'd LOVE to rp with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back