• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sleepy's Roleplay

Ello there! I'm Sleepy, and this is my first roleplay on RpNation.

I am a literate roleplayer, and have been doing roleplay for around 5-6 years now.

I do:

• Pokemon
  • Gijinka Pokemon
  • Anime
  • OC
  • Fantasy
  • Sparring/RP fights
  • Certain shipping

I don't do:

• Anything nasty

What to expect from Sleepy and What she'll expect/hope for from You:

1. I'm a busy gal. Patience for a post from me is appreciated. I will answer as soon as I possibly can. I will in return be as patient as I can upon waiting for you in the same manner.
  2. My upmost effort, and the same in return would be greatly smiled upon!
  3. I am a patient girl and will always understand if you are busy. But taking a week to answer CAN be understandable, but try to reply asap ^^'
  4. I am a slow mind processor, and can't always understand things. My apologies if I ask you to clarify something.
  5. Grammar that goes text talky (ex: "u", "ur", "r", etc.) is kind of ridiculous to me. I ask you not be lazy and try real grammar.

Well,

If ya chose not to real the freaking thing here,

I dun blame ya -3-

Let the roleplay... Begin~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I'd absolutely love to write a Pokemon RP with you. May I private message you so we can discuss? Let me know. (:

You sound like a very fun RP person ^-^ if you want I'd join any of those kind of rp if you plan on making some

Users who are viewing this thread

Back