• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Slave looking for its Master..

Intoxicated

• [] First of all, This is a roleplay boyxboy. Yes, This is a gay master and slave roleplay. No need to point it out or be mean about it. Its my personal preference of roleplay and I'd like it to be respected. Thank you! I'm in search of a male master. []

Blake sighed and looked down, He was chained up with a chain running down from the ceiling, It was attached to his wrists quite tightly. '
    This seller really doesn't care about anyone other than the money, huh?' he rattled the chains a little trying to get the sellers attention who seemed to be sleeping instead of paying attention to who was passing by or luring people into buying the vampire.

Blake was a vampire although the seller had flattened the points on the boys fangs in order to prevent Blake from being able to snap at the customers or even the seller. He had been a lab subject all through his childhood until he was no longer needed and the scientists did not want to kill him off. Blake has blonde fluffy hair, crimson coloured eyes that are usually covered by his hair, pale red lips, flawless pale skin and a fragile lean body. He is slightly feminine and tends to dress in black stockings, tight shorts and a big oversized sweater.

"Mmm~"
    he managed to make a noise even though his mouth was cautiously taped shut, What was this seller afraid of? Koda's fangs couldn't repair themselves for at least two months. 'Maybe he wanted me to shut up?' He smiled at the thought when he remembered nagging and being a brat during the whole ride to the market. Oh Blake was quite the brat.. He enjoyed making someone angry, Sensing their blood boil and their breathing quicken filled his body with excitement. Standing there he allowed his body to hang there waiting for some interested to approach him.

• No illiterate roleplayer's please, This ruins the roleplay.

• If you aren't a strict master, no point in commenting for Blake is quite the brat.

• Don't comment if you are not into long roleplays, I'd personally like to keep this going for a long time.

• At least 2 paragraphs are necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back