• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {Skyrim} Unlikely Allies

Reid

certified Lysander au Lune hater
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I just got skyrim on pc for the first time after having it only on the 360 for the longest time. I nearly broke my game downloading a crap ton of mods just to make the game look prettier lol.

I have that urge to rp in the world of skyrim. Nothing too complex, actually. No dragonborn stuff, honestly. I'm really craving a werewolf/vamp rp. The "plot" is barebones mostly because it can go any which way and again, I'm not looking for something totally complex. Just good old fashion supernatural rp set in skyrim.
you don't need character sheets. I never do those anymore, kinda useless considering you're essentially building your character in the roleplay itself.

Basic plot goes something like this:

Muse A is your average citizen of Skyrim, that is, until a bizarre attack out in the middle of skyrim's wilderness leaves them with a pretty nasty condition--- lycanthropy. It takes a while to manifest itself, but Muse A begins to notice that they're more aggressive than usual. Sleep does not come easy to them, but when it does come, it brings strange dreams. Restlessness becomes common to them, often bringing them to find refuge in the local tavern for strong drink. However, one night on Muse A's usual binge drinking sprees, a stranger arrives in town. A stranger who witnesses Muse A get into an altercation with another patron at the tavern; an altercation that nearly leaves the patron dead. This stranger, Muse B immedietly recognizes Muse A for what they are, a fledgling werewolf, not having yet realized what they would become. Muse B knows, because they've gone through a similar change once, many moons ago, but rather than becoming that of a beast, it was that of a vampire lord. Although hesitant, Muse B stops Muse A from killing the other patron, muttering the words, "I can help." in Muse A's ear.

---------------------------------

I'm not picky about which role to play. You can pick if you would like to play Muse A (ww) or Muse B (VL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back