• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Skyrim RP

I love everything about Elder Scrolls, ive memorized a terrifying amount of Lore. May i join up?

Oh yeah @Anyone we are going to be starting out how we did in the game. We are all gonna wake up on a wagon, being taken to Helgen to be executed. And we'll escape together and blah blah blah. Btw I'm dragon orb xD and anyone who hasn't flower the game please look at the setting/locations tab and the overview. All rules are the snake for any other RP no god-modding, etc. when I post you guys can start posting too. Thanks and happy RPing!

i will but give me time okay =) my knowlage isn't really good but looking at wiki

Zeldafangirl said:
i will but give me time okay =) my knowlage isn't really good but looking at wiki
I;m a total nerd for Elder Scrolls(Skyrim) lore, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask them. Im 99% sure I can answer them for you

Okay what our the races thank i never played the game i only have a wii u and a ps2 i know ps2 is really old haha

Hey, My character Adriana will be taking Hadvar's place in the opening scene. So i'll be the one reading the name list and such

Users who are viewing this thread

Back