• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Skyrim Plots? ~Reid's Old Plot Drawer~ :D

Reid

certified Lysander au Lune hater
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Over the years, I've posted a variety of different skyrim plots and now I have this urge to bring them up again so I decided to create this thread linking those old ass posts here as a way to keep them all in one place (and if I ever get the urge to do them again, like now, I won't be spamming the forum with all of them, instead I can just bump this one post)

Warning?
These threads are a few years old, I did edit them to take out some of what I consider rather unsavory for my current personality (I feel like I came off as cringy in those old interest checks)

Some things to keep in mind:

PM if you are interested (just point to which plot though xD) so we can discuss details further!

I don't do CS, and honestly, you don't have to do it when RPing with me either. Just introduce your character in your first response back (Considering this is my interest check, I kinda figured that most people will expect me to do a starter which I don't mind in the slightest)

I am 20, so I am largely looking for RPers who are 18+. Thank you.

I don't have a preference for the RP being on PM or the 1x1 forum so if you do have a preference, just tell me ^^

While I'm not expecting anyone to write me a bible (lol don't worry, I'm not) I just ask that at least give me something to work with. I wouldn't know how to respond if you give me one sentence.

Lastly, I don't mind extra plotting and worldbuilding in OOC, or discussing what might happen next. As I mentioned, these plots are quite old so they can be subject to tweaking lol.

Onto the plots!!
jiang cheng!.gif

The Dawnguard Plots
number of plots: 3
Genres: Somewhat romance oriented, (lotta drama!)
if you'd like to go that route. f/m, m/m, or f/f accepted (basically whichever. Again, further details can be discussed over Pm)

The Werewolf Plot
Number of plots: 2
Genres: Romance is an option, if you wish. Mostly drama (check the genres I ticked in post). The second plot is clearly romance though!
here is the link to the second ww plot. It's a vampirexwerewolf one: click here
once again, for these two plots as well, f/m, f/f, m/m is accepted!

The Arranged Marriage Plot
number of plots: 1
Genre: romance, (this is the only strictly f/m one here)

Last edited:
Bump bump. Searching for new RP partners for this. :captaincat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back