• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SKYLANDERS fans, you cannot evade me forever! I, KAOOOS! - will make sure of it!

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Disclaimer: May contain spoilers for Skylanders Academy (seasons 1-3), as this search is meant for those who have watched the show. May also contain spoilers for the Skylanders videogame series.

Greetings, portal master! I am Eon Kuro. Welcome to Skylands!
Here you will find the requirements you must meet to begin this journey! Do not be afraid, they aren't as harsh as others, only some basic rules to avoid chaos.
"Did someone say my name?" -Kaos

Watched Skylanders Academy (available on Netflix) partially or in its entirety
Play at least 1 canon character in addition to any OCs
Replies formatted with speech enclosed in quotation marks
Reply as often as you can. If that's multiple times a day, great! However you must reply at least once daily when possible.
Reply length minimum of 5 sentences (however there is no upper limit)
OOC communication is a must
Absolutely no godmodding
Here are some nonessential requests for you to consider! Everything is up for discussion. The story is in your hands, portal master!

Storyline idea; there's something strange about a new cadet (my OC) that was placed under team Spyro's mentorship. They believe she may be working with Strykore but nothing can be proven.
Romance or love triangle between main characters
Use/create an OC, or take on multiple canon characters if you're up to it!
Give detailed descriptions to bring the story to life
If you are prepared to begin a wonderful journey, contact your new partner through PMs! I wish you the best of luck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back