• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✨ Sionnach's Fandom Search ✨

sionnach

as wily as a fox
DXrBAdB.png

Hello, everyone!
My name is Sionnach, though you can all just call me Sio.
(Not a super functional nickname irl, with how my name's pronounced, but it works online and saves time typing!)
I'm in my early twenties, and I've been roleplaying for around a decade.
I'm just getting back from a pretty sizable hiatus, and the old site I would roleplay on doesn't function the same way anymore, so I moved here.
On average, I reply a few times a week, though it fluctuates based on my time and my investment in the storyline.
I'm more than happy to chat outside of the roleplay; planning makes things go smoother, and it's always more fun when you get along with your partner!
I prefer to roleplay exclusively through PMs. It's the way I've always been, and probably the way I'll always be.
When you PM me, please introduce yourself! You don't have to use your real name, but at least give me something to call you.
(Also, while I default to Times New Roman, I know it's hard for some people to read. If that's the case, let me know, and I'll switch to Arial!)
Thank you for checking out this thread, and I hope you find something that catches your interest!

4q9aliS.png

1. Please write at least one paragraph (four lines) per character every response. It doesn't have to be novel, but give me enough to build off of.
2. I don't like to put post limits, since roleplaying is supposed to be fun and I feel like post limits take some of that away, but if you could shoot for at least one a week, that'd be great!
3. Please do your best to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, and remember to start a new paragraph whenever a new character speaks!
4. I would prefer you either put dialogue in bold or in color, so that it's easier to see and identify.
5. I use the word "opposite" to describe the character you want played opposite yours. It's usually a love interest, but I'm open to exploring all relationships—familial and platonic are welcome!
5a. All romantic/sexual orientations are also welcome. Some of my pairings are LGBT, so if that makes you uncomfortable, you may want to look elsewhere.
5b. Also note that all love interests have to be 15 or older. That means if you'd like a younger character—like Dipper Pines, for example—as a love interest, they will be aged up.
6. Please put the word "tulip" in your message to show me that you actually read the rules instead of just skimming.
7. We will be doubling up in these roleplays, the exception being on the off chance you only want to play my opposite.
7a. For the most part, I'm looking to roleplay OC/Canon relationships, though I'm open to OC/OC ones set in the fandom universes too.
8. We should be building the stories in our roleplays together. That means totally put forward your own ideas, but try to be open to mine too.
8a. To clarify, that doesn't mean you have to agree with or even accept all my ideas. Just hear me out, and try to work with me, like I will with you.
9. While I would prefer a message to let me know you've lost interest, I understand that can be anxiety-inducing, so I am ghost friendly. After a check-in message or two, I'll leave you alone.
10. Please alert me to any possible triggers, so I know what to avoid. If something I'm writing makes you uncomfortable, let me know so I can change it!

Lm1NaaM.png

Gravity Falls
Q41Nepa.png

My Potential Opposites: Stanley Pines, Stanford Pines, Wendy Corduroy
Opposites I'll Play: Dipper Pines, Mabel Pines, Stanley Pines, Stanford Pines, Wendy Corduroy, Pacifica Northwest, Bill Cipher
AUs I'll accept: Reverse Falls, Relativity Falls, Gravity Rises

ciq9fUd.png

My Potential Opposites: Mai, Katara, Suki, Zuko, Sokka, Hakoda
Opposites I'll Play: Aang, Katara, Sokka, Toph, Zuko, Mai, Ty Lee

Choices: Stories You Play
cUkZaqt.png

Books I've Read: Blades of Light and Shadow, Desire and Decorum, Veil of Secrets, The Royal Romance & Heir
My Potential Opposites: Listed by book below
Blades of Light and Shadow: Mal Valori, Imtura Tal Kaelen, Aerin Valleros
Desire and Decorum: Luke Harper, Annabelle Parsons, Harry Foredale
Veil of Secrets: Flynn O'Malley, Naomi Silverhawk, Nikolai Petrov
The Royal Romance & Heir: Liam Rys, Olivia Nevrakis

Opposites I'll Play: Listed by book below
Blades of Light and Shadow: Mal Valori, Imtura Tal Kaelen, Nia Ellarious, Tyril Starfury
Desire and Decorum: Ernest Sinclaire, Prince Hamid, Annabelle Parsons, Luke Harper, Briar Daly
Veil of Secrets: Kate O'Malley, Flynn O'Malley, Grant Emerson, Naomi Silverhawk
The Royal Romance & Heir: Liam Rys, Hanna Lee, Maxwell Beaumont, Drake Walker

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power
l34mbvfrq9e51.png

My Potential Opposites: Bow, Lonnie, Original Character
Opposites I'll Play: Adora, Catra, Scorpia, Glimmer, Bow, Mermista, Perfuma, Sea Hawk, Double Trouble, Huntara

Carmen Sandiego
Z4WTwlT.png

My Potential Opposites: Gray, Carmen, Ivy
Opposites I'll Play: Zack, Ivy, Carmen, Gray, Shadowsan, Julia, Chase, Sonia

Disney | Dreamworks | Pixar
lAMuiOk.png

My Potential Opposites: Astrid Hofferson, Helen Parr, Tarzan, Jane Porter, Prince Hans, Tadashi Hamada
Opposites I'll Play: Too many to list, so just ask!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back