Other Simple Sentences of Beauty (Ongoing)

J_ne

"It hurts to be nothing with you"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
! If you plan on using these in any public way, please ask for permission and, if granted, provide credit back to me. !

Simple Sentences of Beauty - J_ne

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning dewdrops which clung to the lively leaves of summer no longer seemed so desperate or afraid, just weary of having to plead for only seconds more of acceptance each day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dark voids under my weeping eyes carry no anguish or sorrow, only the knowledge that I so desperately hoped that tomorrow may wait just a moment more.

I know you must go, my dear, but please, just grant me a minute longer to embrace the remembrance of your presence in my desolate life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back