• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Simple Rp Search [platonic]

OpKid

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I have a troubled difficult kid, with insane telekinesis, and I'd like to roleplay him. He's a 9 year old boy. He also cannot get physically harmed/hurt.
I am really fond of child characters with superpowers, or being a serious threat of some kind.

In addition to him, I can also roleplay multiple other characters, simultaneously.
Also, I am literate, and I'd prefer to roleplay with literate partners.
I reply daily (on average..). I don't mind waiting for your post, even if it is weeks of waiting.

A few scenarios could be:
- In a sci-fi scenario, perhaps a crew is tasked of exploring space (something like star trek). In one of their travels, they meet this kid, who quickly and swiftly tries to take control of the ship. (I could roleplay many of the crew).
- Superhero stuff. (I could roleplay many other side characters).
- Stranded somewhere. (I could roleplay many other side characters).
- Slice of life / found family. (I could roleplay many other side characters).
- Yours. If you have a scenario, I'd love to hear! Can be anything! (as long as it isn't horror/gore).

A few fandoms I enjoy and definitely would agree in role-playing:
- Stargate
- Star Trek
- Star Wars

Last edited:
I dunno if it also counts as superhero stuff and whatnot, but are you familiar with the Incredibles movies, by any chance?

Yes, I am familiar! I watched both 1 and 2.
And i'd say it counts as superhero stuff.
I don't know if you're alright with this, or if you tried it before, but maybe we could try an RP involving that OC of yours and Dash from the movies.

I'd be down to chat some more about it, maybe lay the groundwork a little, in the DMs.

I don't know if you're alright with this, or if you tried it before, but maybe we could try an RP involving that OC of yours and Dash from the movies.

I'd be down to chat some more about it, maybe lay the groundwork a little, in the DMs.
Sure! Looks fun! Just sent you a DM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back