• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ☾⋆。 ๋࣭ ⭑˚ silver moon のろい

sun.fire

じれったい鑑賞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

ACCEPTING

gms

user one, user two

tags

anime, drama, manga plot, shojo

masaru yokoyama

zodiac

• the original curse...

The original curse bestowed upon holders of the thirteen zodiac spirits. Should said person com into intimate contact with someone of the opposite gender, outside of the thirteen spirits, they involuntarily transform into their animal counterpart. Destined to be ostracized from humanity should their curse be discovered. The spirits at first at first were all born of Saeki blood -- until the Blood Moon Incident changed everything. Though the incident has been long erased from memory, like blood washed from the shore by violent waves.

From that day onward the reborn spirits would hold another layer of curse. Each unique to the differnt animal spirits, a curse they would suffer alone with. The newly cruel God, tired of his animal scattered their legacy across Japan. Left to fend to their strangeness by themselves with no one to rely on. However some were still birthed within the estate of the Saeki Family. Desperate to hold onto this unknown power, the heads of the family sought to find the other spirits. Doing whatever they could to bring them home.

Kaibara, a smaller district of rural Tokyo where cityscape blended into lush greenery lived The Saeki Estate. They once held the infamous pride of the thirteen zodiac spirits and the reincarnated God. The entire dynamic changed when 100 years ago everything changed. The God refused to be reborn anymore after a certain incident. All the former members of the zodiac perishing from the God's wrath on the same day, strangled by their own red string of fate. Those born again were suddenly no longer within the confines of the Saeki Estate save a few spirits. Their was a sudden power imbalance, a need to recollect the spirits for their ultimate goal. Though as the years past it proved challenging until...

Modern day

In a little town in Japan there lives a a particular family dynasty. Rumors whisper in old say they're cursed. Forsaken victims of a once kind God. In a little town where cityscape meets and brushes against the cusp of sweet greenery, there live the Saeki family. Hidden behind the thick walls of their estate, they are quite the anomaly. Nothing much is known about them other than their wealth and statue among the community.

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Damn, this looks good. I've just recently started watching the 2019 one and I wasn't sure that I wanted to join a group rp rn [ 😭 ] but I don't think I can pass on this.

It's been a while since I watched the original anime, but the original lore of the show is burned into my brain lol--

Definitely interested!

I watched the first few episodes of the anime a while ago and loved the premise. Definitely eyeing the dog role👀

Ops, sorry. Also interested in the bunny role and maybe the 🐄? I’m not 100% sure yet.

Character Apps Here~!

Hi everyone~ Thank you for your interest in my rp <3 Sorry for the disappearance I was a bit busy the past couple days. Ooops lol. Anyways I will have a discord up for the rp soon. Also the link to the character sheets is above! Feel free to post your profiles whenever. If you have any questions ask here or shoot me a pm!

Also as a little mini questionnaire for those interested:

On a scale of 1 to 5 [1 being not a lot and 5 being very frequent] how active are you on the site?

What time zone are you in and when are you most active?

What themes/events would you guys like to see in the rp [ i.e summer festival, beach party, etc? ]

Current favorite anime or show you're currently watching?

haru-hatsuharu.gif

Solar_Abyss Solar_Abyss

The orginal one is def a classic. I actually recently watched the og one before watching the 2019 one back to back... The switch ups between certain elements is def a trip xD Which role were you interest in btw?

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles

Thanks for your interest~ The bunny role is def special to me as it was the first role that sparked the idea in my head. I'll be eyeing you back lol.

giphy.webp

Solaris_ Solaris_

I highly recommend continuing it! Especially the 2019 version as I feel it fills in some much needed gaps and yummy plot twists. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the Dog if you apply!

warmandglowy warmandglowy

Thank you for being the first one to post btw <3 I can't wait to see what you come up with. I already got a sneak peek at your Cow Girl from you pm and I'm in love. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

heart-eyes-sailor-moon.gif

Character Apps Here~!

Hi everyone~ Thank you for your interest in my rp <3 Sorry for the disappearance I was a bit busy the past couple days. Ooops lol. Anyways I will have a discord up for the rp soon. Also the link to the character sheets is above! Feel free to post your profiles whenever. If you have any questions ask here or shoot me a pm!

Also as a little mini questionnaire for those interested:

On a scale of 1 to 5 [1 being not a lot and 5 being very frequent] how active are you on the site?

What themes/events would you guys like to see in the rp [ i.e summer festival, beach party, etc? ]

haru-hatsuharu.gif

Solar_Abyss Solar_Abyss

The orginal one is def a classic. I actually recently watched the og one before watching the 2019 one back to back... The switch ups between certain elements is def a trip xD Which role were you interest in btw?

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles

Thanks for your interest~ The bunny role is def special to me as it was the first role that sparked the idea in my head. I'll be eyeing you back lol.

giphy.webp

Solaris_ Solaris_

I highly recommend continuing it! Especially the 2019 version as I feel it fills in some much needed gaps and yummy plot twists. Can't wait to see what you come up with for the Dog if you apply!

warmandglowy warmandglowy

Thank you for being the first one to post btw <3 I can't wait to see what you come up with. I already got a sneak peek at your Cow Girl from you pm and I'm in love. I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

heart-eyes-sailor-moon.gif
Got a placeholder up, I'll try to work on her cs after work tomorrow.

CST. After 5pm during the weekday, generally all day on the weekends unless noted otherwise.

Some type of festival could be fun!

Inuyasha.

looking at the ram role here

On a scale of 1 to 5 [1 being not a lot and 5 being very frequent] how active are you on the site? 5 i have no life

What time zone are you in and when are you most active? EST, most active between 11am and 3am

What themes/events would you guys like to see in the rp [ i.e summer festival, beach party, etc? ] Halloween!

Current favorite anime or show you're currently watching? i rewatch land of the lustrous anytime im having a mental breakdown just to make it a bit worse. other than that, im finally picking up one piece, and im reading hellsing.

Alright I have enough time and I love Fruits Basket, so I'm gonna throw my hat in! Might go for the snake or tiger.

3, but a 4 on weekends.

EST. I'm most active in the afternoons and late evenings.

I would love a festival!

Started watching Tokyo Revengers and I really like it so far!

hi everyone <3
quick announcement~

1. Due date for profiles is this Saturday, August 31st I feel that should be enough time for everyone to finish up. i shall have my characters up either tomorrow, or wednesday at the latest. I will reply to everyone on here tomorrow as well.

2. Those with the zodiac spirits outside of the Saeki family i'm sure would feel like an anomaly. One thing I wanted to keep true to the anime was the fact that their parental figures either where overly protective of them or the extreme opposite where they handed them and couldn't stand the site of them. It's up to everyone to figure out their own dynamic~

3. Also for the zodiac spirits being born looking different from their birth parents wasn't completely out of the question either, Like how Yuki had silver hair and Kyo had orange hair naturally. Feel free to add a unique appearence quirk to your characters if desired~!

Got a silly idea after watching some sports anime, so I'm shooting for the Ram.

I usually play Boar-like characters though. Super strength is fun except when it isn't.

I say 3, but it's probably a 4.

MST. I write exclusively in the evening or dead at night, but I'm around for Discord bants pretty much whenever.

What themes/events would you guys like to see in the rp?
All the classic slice of life anime mainstays. So your beach episodes, your mountain hot springs episodes, your tests of courage in temple graveyards, your climactic firework festival episodes, et cetera, et cetera. Depending on if we get enough college attendees, some type of school or sports festival could be fun. In general, I dig the idea of the cursed trying to be normal and do normal person things to varying levels of success. Whether they come out of it with a renewed appreciation for their own existence or another reminder that they'll never be okay is fine by me.

Oh, and seeing DOB as a field in the sheet kind of makes me want to see a birthday party. Surprise parties at the end of a really crappy day are always fun.

Picked up Haikyuu recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back