• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings เณƒโ€โžท ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ฎ'๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ฉ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก

Sillichu

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *. Hello there! .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€

I'm Sillichu. I'm 23, and I've been roleplaying for over 7 years now. I'm looking for new RP partners to build stories with. I've listed some pairings I'd be interested in exploring, but I'm open to anything we can come up with together. If you're interested in starting an RP, send me a PM!

โŽฏโŽฏ เญจ About Me เญง โŽฏโŽฏ
โœง. โ”Š โญ3rd person POV, past tense, 2+ paragraph replies
โœง. โ”Š I mainly play an OC of mine named Arthur. He's a humble country boy with a heart of gold. Optimistic to a fault, a chatterbox, and stubbornly idealistic.
โœง. โ”Š I'm fairly lax with response time. I'll either reply a couple times a day or once every couple weeks. It depends on my inspiration, energy levels, and what I'm given to respond to. But feel free to poke me if I've been gone for more than a week.
โœง. โ”Š I love character-driven stories and plots rife with internal conflict, and a focus on a central relationship. I like letting the characters bounce off each other and create their own problems.
โœง. โ”Š I adore romance! I'm most comfortable with M/M pairings, but am open to other couples. And while I love romance, I'm also okay with platonic relationships.
โœง. โ”Š Please discuss any triggering topics with me before bringing them into the roleplay.

โŽฏโŽฏ เญจ Partner Requests เญง โŽฏโŽฏ
โœง. โ”Š Please be able to write at least 2+ paragraphs.
โœง. โ”Š I prefer my partners to be 20+. It's what I'm comfortable with.
โœง. โ”Š I absolutely love OOC chatter and plotting! I love bouncing ideas back and forth, building headcanons for our characters, and thinking about their dynamic. I prefer to be friends with my partners, so expect a lot of rambling.

โŽฏโŽฏ เญจ What I'm Interested In เญง โŽฏโŽฏ
โœง. โ”Š Fluff, angst, hurt/comfort
โœง. โ”Š Slice of life
โœง. โ”Š Romance
โœง. โ”Š Fantasy settings
โœง. โ”Š Modern settings
โœง. โ”Š Sunshine/grumpy dynamic
โœง. โ”Š Childhood friends-to-lovers
โœง. โ”Š Enemies-to-lovers
โœง. โ”Š Rivals-to-lovers
โœง. โ”Š Roommates

โŽฏโŽฏ เญจ Potential Pairings เญง โŽฏโŽฏ