• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Side of the Highway ~ Interest Check

pixi.stix

Clowning around
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
dc4a4vb-0b79411e-b284-4699-9161-a91b1b8fa2ee.gif

~~~
Hello hello! Thanks for stopping by! I'm Pixi! (He/They)

I've been a writer and a roleplayer for around 5-ish years now and I still love this! I'm looking for an rp or two to indulge in my interests and have some fun! I may sound a little mean in this, but I promise I don't bite! I love to chat and gush over our characters, making playlists and Pinterest boards, maybe even some art! I prefer using this site, but I do have discord. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask! It would be nice if you would just send a PM instead of replying, but either is a-okay!
╱╱_____________________╲╲
[⚪🛑 [||||||][||||||] 🛑⚪]
| _____ [ P1X1ST1X ] _____ |
\;;;----- ||||||||||||||||| -----;;;/

CAR RULES
I do not usually stray from these. Please do not expect me to!!

300+ words ~ I can generally write anywhere from 400 to 700 words and can adjust to others but I do not do one liners.
M//, M/NW, NW// ~ This is very important. I do not do M/F, this most likely will not change. F/F I'm hesitant for.
LGBTQ+ Friendly/No hate ~ Adding onto the previous point, I and most of my characters are LGBTQ+. I will not tolerate hate.
Communication/Plotting ~ Communication is very important to me, I like to know if you have lost interest or are just a check in every once in a while. Everyone needs a break sometimes and I understand taking time in between posts! But it's nice to also not just hear my ideas. I love to hear your ideas as much as my own!
OCxOC ~ I don't feel comfortable nor do I think I can play canon characters well.
Age is NOT an issue ~ I personally do not care, but if you do please note I don't share my age online.
Ghost-friendly ~ Things happen and while a message is nice, I don't need it.

NOTE: I can typically respond once a day, but as my schedule has gotten busy it may take a few days. I don't require you respond in a certain time frame, but it is nice to know a timeframe.

!! Once you have read everything from this up, please include either your favorite color(s) or your current favorite song(s) when replying/PMing !!

\____________________/
__/ |____________| \__
/⭕⭕️__________⭕⭕️\
|___/___P1X-STX___\___|
\🔘🔘_|__|__|__|_🔘🔘/

RADIO CHANNELS
Now into the fun stuff! Be sure to look through everything, who knows what I missed in one that's in another lol

• This is just what I'm craving in the moment, does not mean I'm not open to other ideas, I'll try to update this as much as I can!

OG Plots:

Running With You

Genres/Fandoms:

-Fantasy
    -Modern
    -Medieval
    -LOTR

Plotless (AxB/Concepts):
    🚗= preferred role

-Wizards

If you have any questions (within reason), again, please do not hesitate to ask!
Happy Roleplaying!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back