Shoutbox superstars

kaze

One Thousand Club
Well, I could make this for y'all. It would use dice and stats (special abilities not already included)

Could do pvp or more of a campaign mode if you guys wanted.

When I figured out what was going on I thought we could use the RpNiverse, and SBLandia for a base set-up.

I am happy to have lain back and sprung this idea forth with killerlung's help. That was not an innuendo.

Yes it was.

There could easily be more than one, especially due to the number of characters there would be.

Why not both Possibilities??

I am Haley the fighter with the stone butt, offensive power to be sarcastic and weird and in her off time, sells concessions.

I can see myself as something like a melee combatant who's unafraid to fight dirty,and makes extensive use of small,hidden weapons alongside a much larger weapon,with which parries and counterstrikes are done.

Rid has the power to throw random freaking weapons at people which he pulls from random places on his body like a rocket launcher from his coat pocket. 
:D we also get Eli

Riddle is the Ark of Weapons, a Codex of death dealing machinations from their primitive beginnings into their futuristic advances. His main weapon is the Zweihander which he uses to pound, hack and slash his foes into mush before eradicating them with his advanced system of municipal lasers.

well It's a Super Smash Bros brawler type game, so I'm thinking let people come up with 4 moves or so that are regular strength and employ whatever crazy contraption they want. And then let them create one super move. With the stipulation that the super move be used only once per match, or they have to collect an orb or something to use it.

Ooh they have to collect likes to get the super move, person with the most likes by the time limit (like a 5 post limit) gets a super move. If they tie then they both do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back