• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Short Fandom Cravings Search

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Necro or Corpse. 26, he/him lesbian. I have no particular preference for m/m, m/f, or f/f, though I do like to play gay characters figuring out they're actually bisexual due to my own frustration with my own sexuality and trying to figure out if I'm attracted to the opposite sex.

I like to double, but I don't consider this a my ship/your ship type thing. Mutual interest should be expressed in both pairings. Whether that be Oc x Canon, canon x canon, or Oc x Oc, we should both enjoy and like what we're playing rather than treating one of the pairings as an obligation to get what we're actually enjoying. So, don't feel obligated to double if you don't want to, I'm perfectly happy to just play a canon for your oc if you want, or just play an oc for your canon. I'll put a few OC's up on here that I like to use, they'll probably have faceclaims from other anime/games because I have no art skills and I'm just not good with descriptions. I'm willing to change things about them to make you happier with them.

I'm a literate to adv lit roleplayer. 2+ paragraph minimum. On site roleplay preferred, but discord is also an option.

Character I want to play will be bolded. All of these are cravings, in no particular order apart from Land of the Lustrous being my biggest craving. None of them will be spoiler free.

Little plot idea id like to explore is Phos becoming human not working. Aechmea goes back down to Earth to retrieve them after a few years without progress, they're repaired to how they were before being imprisoned, and things go from there.

Second plot idea is reincarnation, with everyone being reincarnated in a society of Lustrous, as my interpretation of the ending is that Phos's soul was burned away at the end of the world and that the Phosphophylite shard on the new world is more akin to their child. They are their own being, as most of Phos's inclusions would've still been prayed away. They'd reincarnate onto the world that Pitapat landed on, in a paradise where hardness doesn't matter because they can always be put back together and there's nobody trying to break them to steal their bodies. Just like how the gems remaining on earth lived during the 200 years Phos was imprisoned. They've been reborn, but feelings from their past lives still linger. Characters starting to remember their previous lives is completely on the table.

All of the ships do include Phos, because goddamn do they deserve happiness, but when doubling other characters are more than welcome. I play most gems with he/him pronouns, but will use they/them if you want.
Pairings. She/her is off the table because I just don't feel like it.
------
PhosxAntarticite
PhosxCairngorm (Aechmea divorce arc anybody?)
New GoshenitexPhos
PhosxGem OC

I want your oc. Yes, you read that right, your oc. A coworker for Shuu would be my favourite.

Shuu IwaminexOC
KazuakixOC
AnghelxOC

I don't need a solid plot idea, I need Mami tomoe.

Ships
MamixAnyone, primarily Madoka or Homura
MadokaxSayaka
HomuraxSayaka

Ships I will not do
MadokaxHomura, no, it's never happening, they should stay friends. I don't want to play a ship I can't see as being healthy. I love Homura, but she needs to learn how to put her trust in other people, too.

Everyone would be aged up to adults

RingoxIchigo
IchigoxKisshu
IchigoxLettuce
MintxZakuro

Again, aged up to adults. AU where they decide to be witches as adults.

OnpuxAnybody

My OCs

A WIP please just tell me what you're interested in me playing for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back