• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings short and sweet!

mountaingoat

mushi-shi
HI! I'm mountaingoat. I go baa, or moo, or something. Getting back into RP after a year or two, here's a bit about me and what I'm looking for:

- I work full time (and usually some overtime!), am starting a class next month, and have lots of stuff to do outside of that. Because of this I'd like to find a partner who prefers shorter posts (less than three paragraphs) as opposed to someone who expects several paragraphs per post. I say quality over quantity and mean it. I'd rather move the story forward regularly and write a lot or a little when it's needed.

- I don't care where we RP as long as I can go back and edit my post when I inevitably find a typo five minutes after submitting it.

- I like to plot OOC. I have Discord.

- I'm in the mood for some light supernatural or realistic/modern, but am open-minded. I've got a vague idea for a grumpy security guard working graves at an abandoned, spooky hotel. Lots of kicking out teenagers and homeless people. He's experiencing the consequences of his past actions (which I have figured out! ish), and if we go a supernatural route is maybe a vampire or a werewolf or something. Your character could be another guard at his site and we could do some #mallcop stuff, or they could be someone from his past, or a family member or old friend rolling back into town... dude let's chat and we can get some ideas rolling. And if you have your own plots, I'm happy to check 'em out!

- Or also maybe a zombie apocalypse! With a bit of a Wild West flavor.

- I will maybe do fandoms. Maybe. Like, Preacher TV show, or Marvel Cinematic Universe, or Harry Potter. OCs except for MCU, where I'd play Bruce Banner. Maybe.

- I'd like a partner who is 18+. I'm not down with smut, and I'm not interested in anime style stuff. Otherwise no real limits that I can think of now. I wanna keep this pretty casual.

- Can't initiate PMs yet. Please PM me if you're interested! On account of time constraints mentioned above, I'll only take on a partner or two for now.

THANKS!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back