• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shonen OCxOC, OCxCanon, plot

Rufftikovia

hello everyone! My name is Via. I’m a huge shonen nerd looking to double with someone unless you are content with OC x OC which is something that I’m personally looking for my side at this time.

Please be 21+ I feel comfortable knowing both me and my RP partner are old enough to drink…bonus points for being above the age of 25! I also love the idea that both my partner and I have a fully formed brain with the maturity of our frontal lobe.

I love shonen anime! And honestly I would love to make characters to be a part of the story but with their own things going on in the background. I’m a huge fan of OCs but I’m also open to OC x Canon for your side and I’m willing to double. I’m confident in my abilities as a role player to play any canon character, I will also go out of my way to plot with you and even pick your brain as to how the relationship with them and your OC will go.

I am open to both romantic and platonic relationships! I myself am a huge fan of the enemies to lovers trope, frenemies to loves trip and friends to lovers trope. All fun tropes!

If you have any triggers, please let me know what they are when you send me a PM if you are interested. I myself fallow RPnation rules and guidelines and nothing bothers me…My humor is as dark as darkness itself thanks to all these years being on the internet unsupervised growing up.

Finally, here are the fandoms i am caught up with and interested in.

Naruto

Attack on Titan

One Piece

Jujutsu Kaisen

Full Metal Alchemist

Hi, I'd be interested in a One Piece rp if you're still looking for partners! Feel free to DM me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back