• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shinka!

Darth Revenant

Resident Weirdo
So I've had these characters and this plot idea in my head for a while, I think it's time I put it on paper. Metaphorically speaking. It's a Digimon RP. I'm looking for 1x1 or a small group. Let me get the important stuff out of the way now!

- I'm not against running it on this forum, but I'm partial to email. It's easier for me. It could go either way, but I'm partial to email.

- Try not to have (too) much of a real life since the plot I have in mind is a long-runner. There will be much character development to be had, and so, I want a commitment. I'd do the same for you so I'm not asking for much here, I think.

- Don't worry; I'm no elitist. If you can't punch out a novel in every post, it's fine. I can even tolerate the occasional one-liner. Hey, sometimes, that's all you can crank out. I've been told that I'm too liberal when it comes to RP, but I say different strokes.

- If you've played any of the 'World' games, I'll be using locations and mechanics from the first one. It's not necessary knowledge, but it'll help. Of course, I'm happy to answer any and all questions. No such thing as stupid ones! So ask away!

So uh . . . yeah! That's it! Reply here if you're interested, have any comments, questions or concerns and I'll get back to you ASAP. I sound like a human resources manager. Except I'm actually planning on returning my messages. Badum-tish! Okay, that wasn't funny. Just reply before I keep talking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. People are interested. Okay and okay. I'll type up a plot draft. When I do, feel free to chime in with ideas. This needs to be fun for EVERYONE, not just me. Draft below.

My idea is that, what if the ENIAC was reactivated? That would mean that the very first and original digital world would be accessible again. The digimon would be the same of course, but the world is broken and seriously damaged because the ENIAC had been shut down for many years. The tamers are chosen to discover the truth why ENIAC was shut down, and save the original digiverse.

Once they reach the core, they discover that there was a man-made digimon known as AImon, whom is the sole creator of the digiworld. AImon, was born into nothingness, and used the data she found on earth to create life around her, to create the digiverse. Sadly like all data systems she became corrupt by a virus which severely damaged her. She could no longer protect what she created, thus she froze the system. Alternately, this meant that the ENIAC became obsolete and thus was shut down. Not before AImon could replicate her programing and send it out into earth's eletronical communication systems. Allowing for the birth of the other digi verses as earth's technology greatly inclined.

As you can see, this plot is open-ended. I think it leaves me room to add in themes and mechanics from Digimon World, while staying original to what we're doing. Give me your thoughts! Yay or nay? I have other, simpler plot ideas in my noggin if either of you would be interested in reading them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back