• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SHIELD Academy

Freddie

SHIELD Academy As the Avengers aged, got into relationships, and settled down, they started to have children. Some of these kids inherited their parent's powers/abilities, some inherited the drive to do good in the world as a superhero, while others are powerless, and some even don't care for all that "saving the world" business. However, due to the fact that their parents are still regularly called away for superhero business, and the fact that Fury is paranoid about security, SHIELD Academy was created to be a boarding school that enrolls every child of an Avenger or agent, regardless of moral alignment or ability level.

The children of the original 6 Avengers (MCU) have grown up together; all are fairly close in age, and they were forced to play together as kids enough that they started to form a genuine friendship. They form their own little clique in the middle of the baffling life that is SHIELD Academy. And, while they're all friends, that doesn't stop them from having drama every once in a while.

This is a slice of life RP, characters must be OCs that have one parent who is an original MCU avenger. The RP will follow their lives at school, including fights within the group, romance both in and outside, and other shenanigans.

Available Roles:
Child of Iron Man: rosar.io rosar.io (gender ???)
Child of Captain America: fin fin (gender ???)
Child of Thor: RI.a RI.a (daughter)
Child of Bruce Banner: _Exodus_ _Exodus_ (gender ???)
Child of Black Widow: rapier rapier (son)
Child of Hawkeye: Freddie Freddie (daughter)

Last edited:
Freddie Freddie I'm going to have to resign from this roleplay. Just think I've got too much on my plate, and I wouldn't want to hold it back. You can pass up my spot, hope the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back