• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shibe’s Glorious Search! Part 2

Shibe

I got some good memes
Hey all! I’m recently trying to jump back into some 1x1 roleplays, mostly since I usually stick to groups and it would be nice to spice up on things

A little bit about me:
•I’m 18+
•I have decent English and can write around 2-3 paragraphs. Might be a few typos here and there but no run on sentences or weird sentence structure.
•I write in 3rd person paragraph form, no scripts here!
•I’m currently attending college and also dealing with an eating disorder, so if I fall of the face of the earth, be sure to give me a reminder or two!

Things I’m okay with:
•Darker themes
•Romance
•Friendships or rivalries
•mxf, mxm, or fxf. I can portray either gender.
•Cursing
•Canon x canon, canon x oc, or oc x oc
•New roleplayers! Don’t be shy if you’re new, I’m pretty chill.
•It’s okay if you decide to drop out of the RP, I don’t get upset with my partner if they don’t want to roleplay.

Things I’m not okay with:
•Yanderes, just a personal preference. I’m okay with making a unstable or insane oc though, I’m just not comfortable with them doing crazy things in the name of love
•Sexual stuff
•Killing off my characters ( I’m cool if you do that with permission though)
•God modding or controlling my characters

Fandoms I’m in and characters I can portray! I’m also extremely open to any AU’s you suggest!

Harry Potter
Harry, Ron, Draco, Snape, Ginny, Hermione

Legend of Zelda (BoTW)
Link, Zelda, Mipha, Sidon, Urbosa, Riju

Eddsworld
Edd, Matt, Tom, Tord

Lord of the Rings
Frodo, Bilbo (young), Samwise, Merry and Pippin, Legolas, Aragorn

Blue Exorcist
Rin, Yukio

Some original plots! If you have any of your own, please be sure to message me. Also, I’m fine with either role.

Plot A

Muse A and Muse B have been at each other’s throats for years, locked together in a war and constantly trying to cripple the other’s army. Until one day, Muse A’s army manages to capture Muse B, taking them as prisoner. Will Muse A show any mercy to their long time foe?

Plot B
Muse A has never quite fit in with the other kids, from kindergarten up until high school. Until they receive a invitation in the mail to attend a college for ‘special’ individuals. Muse B is Muse A’s tour guide around campus. What trouble are they bound to get into?

Plot C
Muse A is part of a space program that researches the possibility of black holes being links to other dimensions. But what were to happen if Muse A were to travel into a black hole during a mission? And on the other side they come in contact with Muse B, a exotic humanoid creature.

Some shipping plots as well!

Army leader x civilian
Shapeshifter x human
Soldier x maid
Superhero x supervillain
Pure blood species (Werewolf, kitsune, demon) x hybrid
Demon x summoner
Witch x familiar​

Hey all! I’m recently trying to jump back into some 1x1 roleplays, mostly since I usually stick to groups and it would be nice to spice up on things

A little bit about me:
•I’m 18+
•I have decent English and can write around 2-3 paragraphs. Might be a few typos here and there but no run on sentences or weird sentence structure.
•I write in 3rd person paragraph form, no scripts here!
•I’m currently attending college and also dealing with an eating disorder, so if I fall of the face of the earth, be sure to give me a reminder or two!

Things I’m okay with:
•Darker themes
•Romance
•Friendships or rivalries
•mxf, mxm, or fxf. I can portray either gender.
•Cursing
•Canon x canon, canon x oc, or oc x oc
•New roleplayers! Don’t be shy if you’re new, I’m pretty chill.
•It’s okay if you decide to drop out of the RP, I don’t get upset with my partner if they don’t want to roleplay.

Things I’m not okay with:
•Yanderes, just a personal preference. I’m okay with making a unstable or insane oc though, I’m just not comfortable with them doing crazy things in the name of love
•Sexual stuff
•Killing off my characters ( I’m cool if you do that with permission though)
•God modding or controlling my characters

Fandoms I’m in and characters I can portray! I’m also extremely open to any AU’s you suggest!

Harry Potter
Harry, Ron, Draco, Snape, Ginny, Hermione

Legend of Zelda (BoTW)
Link, Zelda, Mipha, Sidon, Urbosa, Riju

Eddsworld
Edd, Matt, Tom, Tord

Lord of the Rings
Frodo, Bilbo (young), Samwise, Merry and Pippin, Legolas, Aragorn

Blue Exorcist
Rin, Yukio

Some original plots! If you have any of your own, please be sure to message me. Also, I’m fine with either role.

Plot A

Muse A and Muse B have been at each other’s throats for years, locked together in a war and constantly trying to cripple the other’s army. Until one day, Muse A’s army manages to capture Muse B, taking them as prisoner. Will Muse A show any mercy to their long time foe?

Plot B
Muse A has never quite fit in with the other kids, from kindergarten up until high school. Until they receive a invitation in the mail to attend a college for ‘special’ individuals. Muse B is Muse A’s tour guide around campus. What trouble are they bound to get into?

Plot C
Muse A is part of a space program that researches the possibility of black holes being links to other dimensions. But what were to happen if Muse A were to travel into a black hole during a mission? And on the other side they come in contact with Muse B, a exotic humanoid creature.

Some shipping plots as well!

Army leader x civilian
Shapeshifter x human
Soldier x maid
Superhero x supervillain
Pure blood species (Werewolf, kitsune, demon) x hybrid
Demon x summoner
Witch x familiar​
Hi! I am so very Interested in the shapeshifter x human thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back