She's not the only one

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Cook? Psshhh.
WHO NEEDS FOOD ANYWAY

[/QUOTE]
I NEED FOOD. I NEED PIZZA!!!! I NEED FOOD BECAUSE FOOD IS BAE!!!

[QUOTE="Immortal Pizza]I NEED FOOD. I NEED PIZZA!!!! I NEED FOOD BECAUSE FOOD IS BAE!!!

[/QUOTE]
Omg.

*whispers*

Pizza...you have an addiction to food...it's okay..we're here for you. We can get you the help you need (:'()

I never really cooked much before a couple years ago, but my SO isn't great at cooking, and it apparently comes natural to me. I just throw something on the stove, throw in whatever spices sound good and I somehow know how long it needs to cook

I've cooked a couple of times but I wasn't great at it. Just alright. It's more of "I'm living alone and therefore need to feed myself cheaply by cooking", although I also cooked for my dad. But the food I cooked were very simple so I'm still convinced that I cannot cook.

I did also set a kitchen towel on fire though. I just didn't know it was there, getting burned.

As someone who's dumped more than a fair share of meals down a toiler, and now is comfortable cooking semi-gourmet meals for folks, experiment! Find out what works. Find out what doesn't. Play around with ingredients, with heat, with different styles of cooking the same ingredients. Learn from your failures, and then make something tasty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back