• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Sherlock rp (Omegaverse)

See Me Play 0715

This is an anything goes. Any other thing can be added to this as well

Here are some of the ones I would like to do, though we can make something up if you desired.

[Omega!Sherlock. Any pairing of your choice. Alpha age and how you play them doesn't matter to me. Arranged bonding. Any au's can be added.]

[To Mycroft or an older family relation] Who is this Alpha that has been chosen? SH (17)

[Omega!Sherlock. Any pairing of your choice. Alpha age and how you play them doesn't bother me. Arranged bonding. Any au's can be added]

I have been told to contact you. That this was the number of the Alpha I am to go to. SH

[Omega!Sherlock. Any pairing of your choice. Alpha age and how you play them doesn't matter to me. Any au's can be added.]

[To Mycroft] Why is it that you only ever say my two options in life are boarding school or finding an alpha? SH (17)

[Omega!Sherlock. Any pairing of your choice. Alpha age and how you play them doesn't matter to me. Arranged bonding. Any au's can be added. 17]

Sherlock heard a knock at the door of the manor house. He had not been looking forward to this. The teen didn't even know who the Alpha, who was meant to be taking him, was. It was rather frustrating if you had asked him. Yesterday he had been told to get his things packed and wait for 24 hours. Though he supposed his Father was pleased. Just another means of connections. Sighing, he went to open the door with the two boxes that he had been given to pack his things. The one thing he hated was that he wasn't allowed to take his chemistry equipment with him. Plastering a smile on his face, he greeted the Alpha. "Its a pleasure to meet you." Not really, but what could he do at the moment.

[The Empty Hearse Omega!Sherlock. Any pairing. AU's can be added to this if you want. Can have John already married or in a relationship with Mary]

I'm not dead. SH

And you have a son. SH

[AU Sherlock doesn't jump. Moriarty successfully discredited him and made him seem as a cheater. Pregnant with John's child yet he doesn't want to know. Omega!Sherlock Past Johnlock. Can be any pairing now. Can even go back to Johnlock]

Mycroft, you believe me right? That I am not what he says I am. You have too. You taught me how to deduce. SH

Everything he said is a lie. I wouldn't do any of that. Nor am I a cheater... Why would I cheat when I don't like people? SH

It's John's child I am with. Not Moriarty's. And I don't know what to do anymore. I can't even leave the flat without people... Come get me? SH

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back