Shepard of the North, and Strange Archerer.

Lotus1

Who is the white haired, black mandarin suit wearing, archerer riding a cloud on the cover of the players guide? Is he a heroic mortal with some sort of unlocked essence or thaumaturgy or is he a godblooded? Does he get his own story area?

BTW does anyone know who the guy on the cover of the Sidereals book is? I heard he is shepard of the North but when i read his part in the book he had curly hair and looked nothing like the cover. Gimme some more info on my fav type of Exalt.

Very hearsay, but I believe I heard that the characters depicted on the front and back covers and the inside of the covers were all player done art submitted to WW.

A while back, WW held a competition for player's to describe their characters in detail with the best of the bunch getting their characters drawn by Udon.  The winner was placed on the cover and the runner-up on the back.

~FC.

Lotus said:
BTW does anyone know who the guy on the cover of the Sidereals book is?
Dude, that's a chick. Or at least I think it is. It's the Chosen of Journeys from page 111. I assume that, like the other faetured Caste members, it appears in one of the chapter stories. The only Chosen of Journeys featured at the start of a chapter is named Fleet Brilliance. That's all I've been able to work out so far. I don't remember where I got the idea it's female; it was a long time ago when I tried to figure this out.

I found out the dude on the cloud is Shado, and the Guy/Girl on the cover of the Sidereals core book is infact Shepard of the North at least according to the Exalted wiki site.

The Sidereal cover character is female?

Now I don't know what to believe in anymore.

no The person on the Sidereal cover is Shepard of the North and its a DUDE. thank heaven cus that would be the fuggliest chick ever.

Lotus said:
no The person on the Sidereal cover is Shepard of the North and its a DUDE. thank heaven cus that would be the fuggliest chick ever.
Easily beaten by the demon-hunting, mace wielding, plain Jane, Chosen of Venus in the Siddy book.

~FC.

Lotus said:
Easily beaten by the demon-hunting, mace wielding, plain Jane, Chosen of Venus in the Siddy book.

~FC.
Don't say her name, I am actively trying to write her out of destiny right now and you are making it more difficult :P

Safim said:
Lotus said:

~FC.
Don't say her name, I am actively trying to write her out of destiny right now and you are making it more difficult :P
:lol:

My humble apologies

*cough* Iron Siaka *cough, splutter*

:D

~FC.

Oh Shit Forn Clakes went their... You arent gonna take that are you Safim? $19.99 dude and i will totally hook you up.

I got a bunch of siderial killers on the way to him, they gonna stab him with cotton pads until he dies. No one messes with fate.

You can both bring it on, any time, any place, I'm always itching  :twisted:

But that's for a totally different reason  :wink:

~FC.

Forn Clakes... is a bleedin' Infernal. I being a powerful war god shall take it upon myself to hunt him down and kick him in the nads.

Damn right its a Chameleon and only one of the best computer mascots... the other being the Penguin and Konqi.

Jukashi said:
Damn you, now I remember the Kid Chameleon series from Sonic the Comic...
Don't know about that, I know Kid Chameleon from the Sega Megadrive (Genesis?).  Are they one and the same?

~FC.

Sonic the Comic was a UK-based magazine back in ol' Mega Drive days of yore, that contained comics based on sega video games, primarily Sonic The Hedgehog. They had a Kid Chameleon comic for several issues.

In case you were wondering, it actually predates, and has nothing to do with, the american Sonic the Hedgehog comic made by Archie. In the begining they also gave game reviews and cheat codes, but these were eventually consumed by more comics.

It was quite good for a long while, over 150 issues I think, with long story arcs and delicious storylines... but towards the end they degenerated... a lot. At the end I don't think they actually had any writers or artists anymore, since the last few issues I read had little more than reruns of old comics and ads for Fruit Pastilles. Their last original storyline was based on Sonic Adventure, and was quite poor. There was nothing new after that, and the didn't survive much longer.

*sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back