• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings ꉣꍟꍏꀘ ꎇꀤꉓ꓄ꀤꂦꈤ. Sheets and giggles.

you gots to listen to her theme song and catch the vibes of a badass bitch!! lol
Ok I love the nickname Gun Mother,
I think she'll work as long as we make sure we have everything in order.
PG, so take that as you will.
Send a small sample to me of anything your heart desires just so I can get a good idea of what I'm working with.
And I think I'll take that small summary.

Ok I love the nickname Gun Mother,
I think she'll work as long as we make sure we have everything in order.
PG, so take that as you will.
Send a small sample to me of anything your heart desires just so I can get a good idea of what I'm working with.
And I think I'll take that small summary.

k soooo like here is a post of her interaction with an NPC

k my idea was that I was just gunna link out her CS then like intro her via IC posts. kinda like slowly revealing what she's about?

But aaaaanyways. Summary:

Ahmi is a supersoldier that was experimented upon as a child. She and a bunch of her 'siblings' escaped and they spread out across the globe. She became a masked Mercenary (GunMother) and was backstabbed then tossed into a Metahuman high level security prison. Prisoners are being assembled into a Suicide Squad team to go off and fight bad guys. So like she cut a deal with the prison and is a 'mole' for the prison as she joins the assembled team; codename: La Reina.

She is super fast, strong agile and durable. She has bio and mech enhanced body parts. She is a sexy, gay badass. She stole some tech from the facility that experimented upon her and she can form a flying mecha suit of armour around her. She created a bunch of gunbots that she calls her kids. And like they call her mother. Her meta-human power is that she may 'assimilate' with machines and technology. Her fave thing to do is to absorb guns into her body and then SURPRISE!! she pops them out and unleashes bullet hell upon you.

But what makes her most dangerous is her processing speed. She takes in info at ridiculous speed and her enhanced abilities processes it so quickly and reacts as she is processing that like it looks unreal when you see her power, reflexes and moves to deal with the situation. She gets 'into the zone' by mouthing off for some reason. So like when she is kicking your ass she is just trash-talking you too. So they muzzle her lol.

Oh and btw the baddies they are gunna fight are Superman's people. They are invading earth.

The last thing that happened to her is that she is in some kinda higher consciousness dreamworld that her sibling opened up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back