• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SheepKing’s Interest Check (Looking for FMA!)

SheepKing

She/They 🐑
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! I’m SheepKing, a twenty year old girlie who enjoys an (un)healthy dose of roleplaying! More often than not I tend to gravitate towards group roleplays but I figured it was about time for a change of pace so here I am!

Quick Info About Me:
- While a heads up is always appreciated, I’m decently ghost friendly and won’t hold it against you (I get it lol)

- I’m a full time college student and my posting rate is about a response once a week, but that may be subject to change

- Usually will write in the 500-1500 word range

- I’m interested in platonic roleplays but I’m also totally cool with potentially rping fxf, mxm, mxf, nbxf, nbxm, etc. etc. especially if the ship sticks out to me!

- I will make doodles for any rps we’re in so please bear with my silly art lol

- For the most part I’m cool with canon&canon or canon&oc but I’ll be sure to let you know if there’s any certain prompts where I’d prefer one over the other. Either way I’ll likely be playing as a canon character in most scenarios

- I’m pretty terrible when it comes to managing multiple characters so I likely won’t be playing more than one unless I feel strongly enough of a reason to do so (such as there being a really unique idea that would only work with multiple characters).

Rules:
- Please be 18+, while I understand that the majority of the fandoms I’m in are children franchises, I really don’t want to encourage younger folks to be privately messaging one on one with random strangers online

- As well, I won’t touch any overly explicit gore or sexual topics. if it’s not allowed on the website then don’t expect it to show up in the rp

- I don’t have any triggers, but I’m really not a fan of depictions of alcoholism, pregnancy, or drug addiction in roleplays. If you feel comfortable, be sure to let me know if you have any specific triggers or anything else you’d want me to know about!

- I will not do any kind of proship, incest and/or minorXadult romantic pairings

- No one liners, I’d prefer at least 200 words or more for an average post length

- This hopefully doesn’t need to be said but no homophobia, transphobia, racism, etc.

Current interest(s):

A few months ago I finished rewatching the 2003 series which threw me headfirst back into my fma hyperfixation. I’m primarily looking for roleplays set within the 03/Conqueror of Shamballa universe, though depending on the rp I may be up for integrating some Mangahood stuff as well. While I haven’t read any of the light novels/played any of the games, if you’re interested in adding material from them then I’m totally willing to skim through a book or watch a playthrough to get a general idea of whatever it is you want to incorporate.

I’d be up for either platonic or romantic rps, but depending on the plot we go with I‘ll let you know if I have any specific preferences related to it.

(If you see a star next to something, it means I’m especially interested in doing something with that!)

Currently I’m primarily interested in rping as Edward, but I can also rp as Alphonse, Rose, Winry, Marta/Martel, Noah, or Russell.

Ships I might enjoy rping:
- ⭐️Platonic Bonds
-⭐️ Edward/Your OC (I’m especially interested in exploring queer dynamics)
- Edward/Rose
- Edward/Russell
- Winry/Rose

Here are some potential plot ideas but definitely let me know if you have any ideas you’d like to share!

- ⭐Spoooooky Manor/Small Town Mystery: Although some might consider them ‘filler’ (which they really shouldn’t be but I’m not here to argue-) I loved the episodes of FMA where Ed and Al traveled to a new location to solve a mystery/have a relatively self contained story. Plus, it could be a blast to really lean into the more horror-y aspects 03 occasionally dabbled in with that kind of concept.

- Post Cos: Conqeror of Shamballa ended off with Ed, Al, and Noah in search of the uranium bomb and I think it could be really fun to explore what that adventure could look like for them!

- World’s Fair: I’ve wondered what an Amestrian equivalent to the World’s Fair could look like and it could be a fun opportunity to explore the dynamics between Amestris and it’s surrounding nations.

- Rebuilding Liore/Recovering in Resembool: A Post Canon story about what if Edward and Al both stayed in Amestris after the events in the anime. It’d basically be centered around our characters dealing with the fallout of everything that went down in the last few episodes of the series.

Since these would likely take place in pre-World War II Europe there is the potential that a potential rp would touch upon the political climate of the era to at least some extent. I want to emphasize that we will need to have to have a discussion regarding what we do or do not feel comfortable with involving into the story regarding topics related to this. For my own personal boundaries, if you do decide to play as an alternate version of a canon character, you CANNOT have them be a member of any hate groups or make any racism, bigotry, anti-semistism, etc. a core aspect of their character. For example, characters like Officer Hughes or Eckhart are going to be banned.

Stuff I’m currently not interested in:

- Any Military centric plot lines
- Fantasy/Modern/Sci-Fi AU’s (Basically anything that’d radically change the setting)
- Pure Slice of Life/Fluff (I can definitely appreciate some good ol’ fluff on the side, but I need a more concrete plot to really sink my teeth into)

Let me know if you’re interested!

And while I’m not currently looking for rps in these fandoms, there’s a decent chance I may eventually become interested in these again at a later point. Make sure to check back every now and then just in case!

- Sonic (Archie, Mainline/Idw, Sonic X)
- Zelda
- Splatoon
- Pokémon
- Nintendo Crossover RP
- Delicious in Dungeon
- Princess TuTu
- Revolutionary Girl Utena
- Magical Girl Crossover RP
- Chainsaw Man

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread