• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shay's Roleplay Cravings 1x1_CC x CC Only, Anime multiple fandoms!

Ceres1347

Hello RPN! Back with another search thread!!

Unfortunately my long-time rp buddy has decided to retire leaving me with many cravings!

Let's start off with a little about me :) I'm 29, work full time and am a proud cat mom. I'm located in the AEST timezone currently! Roleplay is a huge outlet for me to be creative outside of work with added stress-relief and I'm really itching to get a few going again :)

I've been roleplaying since I was around 16 so I've got over a decade of doing this under my belt! I write in third person and paragraphed. I usually don't prefer novella style wrting since I like quick rapid-fire responses when I have the time! BUT! I'm open to adapting to my partner's style and preferences and make this fun for us both. I am happy to include multiple ships and double with a ship of your choosing.

Please be 18+! I wouldn't be comfortable rp-ing with a minor given my age.

I used to be ghost friendly, but not anymore. It's a massive waste of my time to just be ghosted! However I am happy to accommodate if you need a break from rp and just want to chat OOC, and if you're not feeling it anymore just drop me a line and it's all good :)

OOC chat is huge for me and I would love to get to know the people I rp with!

Cravings listed below with the character I'd like to play bolded! If it's not bolded I don't have a preference :)

Jujutsu Kaisen

Satoru x Suguru (HUGE on this one)
Yuuta x Inumaki
Megumi x Yuuji

Attack on Titan

Eren x Levi

Trigun Stampede (I've watched the original trigun but I was very young and don't remember most of it! So this will be for Stampede only!)

Vash x Nicholas

Haikyuu

Bokuto x Kuroo
Hinata x Kageyama
Oikawa x Iwaizumi
Semi x Shirabu
Sugawara
x Daichi
(I have others I like too but these are the main, if you're itching for something just ask me!)

Danmei (MDZS, SVSSS, ERHA)

Happy to do any of the canon ships from these!!!

I'm sure I've missed a lot of anime etc that I'm interested in so if there's something you're after just ask me! :) Currently watching Windbreaker too but only just got into it, happy to do something with it too!

I usually check here once every few days but I'm most active on discord and also prefer to RP on there, hit me up with a DM and I'm happy to share across my user id!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back