• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π”–π”₯π”žπ”―π”­ 𝔗𝔒𝔒𝔱π”₯ & 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱 (Modern Werewolves)

sailormewn

Anime Mom
𝔖π”₯π”žπ”―π”­ 𝔗𝔒𝔒𝔱π”₯ & 𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱

First things First! I'm SailorMewn, call me Sailor or Mewn whatever tickles your fancy. I'm 28 so 18+ please. No two sentence posts if that's your style this might not be the RP for you sorry! A couple paragraphs is fine.

I don't have everything nailed down yet plot/character/story wise so posting here to see if anyone is interested/shares my vision! Without further ado here's what I got so far:

Welcome to Bone's Gnaw, a small lakefront town in the Pacific Northwest. There's a couple of things to know:

-*Something* is killing werewolves. This something can shapeshift (They aren't aware of this.) Maybe a Wendigo? Some sort of cryptid just not sure which yet. Right now everyone thinks it's a wolf going rogue.

-There are two different packs in Bone’s Gnaw. Normally they stick to their own territories but now that wolves have started going missing- everyone's a suspect and everyone's looking for answers.

Some Character Ideas (For the Plot):

β€’The Lone Wolf (Exiled from his/her pack for β€˜being seen’ killing another wolf They are innocent, and desperate to prove this.) Spends a lot of time at the Velvet. From the opposite pack of the Lounge Singer (for the drama.)

β€’The Lounge Singer- A female Werewolf. Performs most Nights at The Velvet famously doesn't perform during the full moon. Friendly with the Conspiracy Theorist. The Sheriff's adult daughter.
Maybe had a secret relationship with the
Lone Wolf before the incident. (When Lone Wolf was seen killing a member of her pack.)

β€’The Stoner Conspiracy Theorist-
You know the type. Human and resident
cryptozoologist of Bone's Gnaw. Probably will make connections with the Lone Wolf and help them with their investigation for the truth. Suspicious of the wolves but has no solid proof. Lives in a trailer and works as a bartender at The Velvet* (see locations.)

β€’The Sheriff- A werewolf. Leader of one of the packs. Uses his status to protect the werewolf secret. Generally a peacekeeper between the packs the Lone Wolf is his current P.O.I.

β€’The Deputy- A human unaware of the wolves. Has a strained relationship with the sheriff (maybe they have picked up on the sheriff letting some things go, but aren't sure why?)

Location(s):
β€’The Blue Velvet aka β€œThe Velvet”
A cocktail lounge with Blue Velvet theming. Blue velvet furniture and blue neon lights, a haze of cigarette smoke hangs in the air. It is the only bar in town.

I still need to figure out a lot of things but I'd love some people to bounce ideas off of! So here's the jumping off point. I want INTRIGUE, horror, romance, violence, drama. Let's figure it out together! 🫰🏻

I’d be down for this. Two questions though: how many characters are we allowed, and are we limited to just werewolves and humans, or could other species be played as?

super interested!! love me some small town werewolf shenanigans

I’d be down for this. Two questions though: how many characters are we allowed, and are we limited to just werewolves and humans, or could other species be played as?
I think just werewolves and humans but I would maybe consider opening this up depending on the idea. Do you use discord? I can link you it's easier to talk there.

You had my attention at werewolves

Users who are viewing this thread

Back