• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shaking off the Dust (Closed)

Caffeine_Obsessed

Lost: Marbles

So I'm coming back after a long while of not writing, so I'm looking to- as the title says- shake off the dust and get to using these rusty writing fingers! So I apologize in advance if my writing comes off as... not up-to-par just yet 😅

ANYHOW Let's get to it!

My Marbles

• ~

- I'm open to any pairing, FxM, MxM, FxF, NBxF, NBxM, NBxNB, etc etc. If you prefer something, let me know!

- I kinda want a partner who at least does 2 "paragraphs" (it doesn’t have to be like- full on dedicated ones at that) and has sorta decent grammar/spelling (I of course am not perfect all the time, so I don't expect you to be either lol), but I unfortunately am not looking to do a novella type thing- since I am personally unable to, nor am I interested in one liners. I want someone who can sorta match, but it's not totally required. Just give us something to work with =) I can personally do 3-4, sometimes less sometimes more, though like I said- for the moment I am still rusty haha

- A post every other day would be fine, or even a few times a week- or even weekends! Of course, if you wanna do everyday or even in a row it's fine! I might not be able to reciprocate at times. I personally can do a few times a week maybe, or somewhat multiple in a row back and forth. It really depends lol

- I have trash mental health, so if I am quiet for like- a week or more without previous warning, feel free to bump me! I will do the same, though I can't always guarantee I will be back into writing just yet. (Secret code to make sure you read my rules, 'I will throw your marbles' make sure to include it in your dm wink) My mental capacity sometimes just shuts down which I just hate =( So I apologize if I am sometimes slow in replying back.

- I am open to ghosting since I unfortunately kinda have the same problem sometimes. I get it! If it happens, I will most likely get the hint XD

- Open to dark themes, as long as we discuss it beforehand

- I am mainly looking for something that involves romance, but of course it doesn’t have to TOTALLY be the main focus, as long as it is involved

-I am fine with texting on Discord, But I only feel comfortable writing our stories on here (either in dms or 1x1 threads, I don't mind) =)

~

IMPORTANT!!
Please only DM!

I'm really only looking for about 1-2 partners, maybe 3 but I'm not totally sure

~ Signed, Caff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back