• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shadow the Ultimate Child

Catro the Writer

Sorin High Baby!
So this idea is a bit out of the box. But one of my favorite things to do if take characters who have crappy child hood and write out plots where they become kids again and get the childhoods they deserve. I do really like doing this to Shadow as the Sonic universe is one of my faves... Though I mainly know if from the cartoons.

So here is the plot:

So basically it takes place after Eggman is defeated. His nephew tries to find a way to defeat Sonic and his friends and comes up with the idea of turning them into kids. He tries it on Shadow first, which is obviously a success as it's a sneak attack. But it gets destroyed before anyone else gets hit by it. And so, with his powers weakened and unable to really take care of himself Amy and Sonic look after him. But not wanting to take his defeat as a 100% lost as he starts to find out ways to make Shadow act more childish and want to be a child.

In all honesty just want to do a light slice of life RP. So if this sounds interesting to you please PM

Last edited:
This may sound dumb but what dose slice of life mean? And I would love to start our rp
Slice of life means like day to day stuff... I don't know if you watch Owl House. But in the show there's a balance of the main character and her friends being teens but also learning magic, fighting enemies, and learning about the new world the main character finds herself it. And that's kind of what I'm looking for in this RP.

I haven't heard of that anime I'm sorry to say. Though it sounds interesting. But I'm much more familiar with sonic. Would our rp take place in the animated or video game series?

I haven't heard of that anime I'm sorry to say. Though it sounds interesting. But I'm much more familiar with sonic. Would our rp take place in the animated or video game series?
Would recommend it, though it's a cartoon not an anime, it's really good ^^.

It would be the animated series as that's what I'm most familiar with. Though I know Snively is more of a major villain in the comics but he's still in the cartoons. Also I will say I am pretty open concerning the Universe... so even though this will be in the Sonic X universe I'm fine if characters from the other cartoons, games, and comics show up. Makes things interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back