• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Several plot ideas?

romanholiday

// hello there! i got a few of these ship plot ideas from tumblr. i'm looking for someone that's para-multipara/novella length. if you're interested, feel free to PM to talk more about it! i'm copying these directly, so excuse the varying styles.

i was watching that hot jogger while driving out of the neighborhood but got distracted and crashed but i just woke up in a hospital room and said hot jogger is at my bedside because apparently they’re the one who called the ambulance

i tried to call a crisis hotline but got one number off and started ranting for 10 minutes before you got to speak and tell me i got the wrong number but now you’re worried about me and telling me not to hang up

Imagine your OTP have a kid. Person A goes grocery shopping leaving B to watch their kid. When A comes home, they see B having a tea party with their child.

remember when we were in high school and we swore that if we were still single at 30 we’d marry each other, well hey guess whose birthday it is

I Like the Last one. They married by 30 one. I think it would be fun.

Oooo the third and last one sounds pretty cool (My favorite is the third one-- so many ways to turn it into some family fluff)~ Unfortunately though I can't PM you just yet xD But as soon as I can I will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back