• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Set Sail- A Pirate's Adventure (OOC)

There is alot of history. I mainly want you to skim over it and just come to it when you need it. The very bottom is the most important stuff.

I'm also allowing 2 characters but they have to be in separate crews. Also I'm going to drop Bounty Hunters unless one of you guys absolutely want to do it.

Hey guys I plan on starting the rp tonight. Im at work right now but if Im not to exhaused Ill getting rp rolling tonight

Hey guys sorry for the wait. I know I sound like I am making excuses and Im really sorry. I lost the intro I created for the rp so have to do it all over. Where I live right now it is super late so I need to head to bed. Again I apologize for the wait and no matter what I will write it and post in the morning.

Hi, new here but I've been wanting to join this thread.

Got idea for characters, but I've got question.

#1, will Neptune take on a quartermaster/spotter/gunner?
#2, can this said character join with a little gang of deck gunners?
#3, how does an ogre armed with an anchor sound for bloodbeard?

Name: Ever Haverland

Appearance:
i6k2FC1TWMIZW5kDC6frDDD9mPhvbRXfxxbmh4eG0QxGbDIJppXDRhKcFTgjEwa7RpnWlyxHV5kXopgkqgYRM_LbKnnWHzhNC_auT6GMpyGrewAcVlW334vDgQl9iL7a_X006eFb

Which Corner do you live in: East

Pirate, Navy, or Bounty Hunter(If pirate which crew): Neptune Pirate

Personality: At the surface level she is a flirt who loves to have fun, she doesn’t seem very deep. But the more you get to know her you’ll discover that she cares deeply for her friends and is loyal to a fault. Her greatest fear is failure/disappointing the people she’s closest to. As a result she tends to over think her actions and put other people's needs above her own.

Bio: She had a rather comfortable childhood, as her father was a wealthy merchant. Unfortunately her mother died in childbirth and father's profession caused him to almost never be home, so she spent most of her childhood on her own. Because of this she clung to the people she was around and strove to never disappoint them, in case they might decide she wasn’t worth their time.
When she was 18 she decided to explore the world. She started with her father as he conducted business, but soon realised that it wasn’t for her. Deciding to explore on her own she saved up and purchased a small ship when she was 20 and sailed the world. She soon realized that a small boat wasn’t ideal for traveling the world and decided to join a crew. She’s been on the hunt for one ever since.

Goal(s):
  • Travel the world
  • Make a name for herself
  • Make her father proud
  • Help make the world a better place

Likes (Five):
  • Traveling
  • Sailing
  • The ocean
  • Singing
  • Fighting

Dislikes (Five):
  • Cruelty
  • Rainy Days
  • Storms
  • Disloyalty
  • Failure

Weapon of choice:
  • Daggers, but she also has a gun for long range attacks

Name: Anne

Appearance:
d31e6548f7e49a5256264660576af6ec--female-pirates-girl-pirates.jpg

Which Corner do you live in: South

Pirate, Navy, or Bounty Hunter(If pirate which crew): Pirate, Neptune crew

Personality: Quick to draw her sword she enjoys a good fight, though her background means that she rarely wins in a verbal one. She cares most about self preservation and has killed more than her fair share of people for as little as a coin. That said she enjoys living life to the fullest, after all who knows when it will end.

Bio: Like many children of Uliven she grew up an orphan, unable to recall if her parents died or merely left her to starve to death. She was forced to grow up quickly and learned to trust no one, after all the only way to survive is by looking out for yourself. She joined a pirate crew at the age of 15, her crew however was killed by the Navy leaving her the soul survivor. Deciding to change things up she wants to turn over a new leaf and see what being less murder is like.

Goal(s): Become well known, become loved, get lots of money, have the best hair

Likes (Five): Wearing lavish clothes, winning a fight, getting money, sailing the ocean, having fun

Dislikes (Five):
Sleeping on the street, being forced inside a barrel, people touching her without permission, being called stupid, showing others she can't read

Weapon of Choice: Sword

Theme Song (optional):

Additional Information:

Name
Ruby Boletto

Appearance

sword_girl2_by_syarpage-d8y9qc1.jpg

Which Corner do you live in
West

Pirate, Navy, or Bounty Hunter(If pirate which crew)
Pirate, Neptune's Crew

Personality
Ruby was always somewhat fiery, in a good way. She is the type of person who always seems to just have a ridiculous amount of energy left. If she does not know who people are, she is always quiet, keeping to herself. Once she gets to know the people, her true side comes out. A highly charming attitude with a very kind heart, however if crossed by an enemy of hers, she might as well be soulless and will often need stopping before she does anything too rash. She has a knack for finding the right people to set sail with.

Bio
Growing up in the west, Ruby was always destined to become a natural hunter and killer because of the deasly conditions of the snow. With her mother dying at birth, her father was her only family. As a father who provided food and drink for Ruby's mother before she was born, he ended up teaching her from a young age how to catch prey with a bow and cook it. Her father also, at the age of 15, gave her the treasured possesion of their family that had been passed down for years, two magnificent and deadly dual blades. Her and the father continued living together, living on the outskirts of the main city. That was until her father tragically died to the plague at the age of 17. With no family left and seemingly no more hope for survival as the animals were dying, she decided that it would be best for her own sake that she finds help in the city. Unfortunately for her, Emperor Edur and his wife Sheila were overrun at the time by people needing the help. With no help for herself, whatever hope Ruby had left was gone. She ended up cowering off in a shadowy alley, waiting to accept her fate. That was until, just recently, as some sort of miracle, the pirate named Neptune discovered her and took her under her care. And nowadays, she is a member of Neptune's crew, becoming a quick, skilled and deadly fighter as well as becoming an even more likeable person, always looking up to Neptune with respect, but also, she hoped, as a friend.

Goals
To help Neptune with hers as she believes the same.
Establish herself as both a lovable pirate to her friends, and a feared, ruthless killer to her enemies.
To one day find someone who feels the same about women as her

Likes (Five)
Adventure
Fights
Women (Yes, that's right)
Weapons
Beautiful Landscapes and Oceans

Dislikes (Five)
Robbery
Murder without a solid reason
Bad Weather
No Loyalty
Losing Fights

Weapon of Choice
Dual Swords
A Bow

Name: Alv Barbarossa

Appearance:
57c4ddd7e291db6f23e715ff21731168--pirate-art-fantasy-pirate.jpg

Which Corner do you live in: West

Pirate, Navy, or Bounty Hunter(If pirate which crew): Pirate: Already a part of Drake's Crew

Personality:
Alv is cold-hearted and serious, giving no mercy to those who oppose him. He has an unusually cruel demeanor, though he had a good family and friendly village. He does lose his temper easily when bartering with merchants, and often kills them before a deal is made. He is known by few as more frightening than the captain, showing not the slightest bit of satisfaction nor any emotion when raiding villages. He shrugs the rumors off and kills those who spread them, not wanting to have a bad connection to his captain.

Bio:
Alv Barbarossa was born in a coast side village in the west. Having a loving family for all of his life and a village that loved him, he was the core of the village. People gave him food and made sure he was well fed, and they hoped he someday would join the navy. There was problems in this seemingly perfect childhood however, as the village didn't have any other children. He had no one to connect to as peers, and the village seemed oblivious of this. He spent his times alone trying activities to entertain himself, but none of it worked. It slowly chipped away at his emotions and child like friendliness. One day, when Alv was 13, Bloodbeard's crew attacked the village, and all of the village people was surrounded by pirates. Alv stepped out to the captain, and said, "I woould like to join your crew." All of the pirates laughed, and the captain said, "If you want to join my crew, you will need to prove yourself. Kill your parents." Two pirates pulled up two very scared looking people who asked, "Why are you doing this?" Alv then stared coldly at his parents an said, "You know the reason." He murdered both of his parents quickly, looking down upon their dead, bloodied bodies. "You can kill the rest of them, I don't care." The captain brought Alv aboard the ship, and his life as a pirate started.

Goal(s):
He wishes to become a captain of his own ship, loyal to Bloodbeard
He wishes to become as feared as his captain

Likes (Five):
Dueling
Being on the seas
Killing unfair merchants (most merchants)
Swimming
Battling

Dislikes (Five):
Merchants
"New" Pirates (Call yourselves adventurers)
Weaklings (a lot of people)
Taking prisoners
Annoyances (Anyone who can put up a fight)

Weapons of Choice:
Rapier and Dual pistols
COuld be used in pistol+pistol or rapier+pistol combinations

Theme Song (optional):
"What do you think I am, a bard?!"

Additional Information:
Is good at a wide variety of instruments, and best at playing the lute.
"Fine, I guess so."

Name: Elijah Drexel

Appearance:
Zjg2SVB2bHF5WDNyVlloNUZUUHRmWml5RkxNZWt6TzdCRXp6VitaQnRsVTVjRWpqcVBaTXJRPT0.jpeg

Which Corner do you live in: Eest

Pirate, Navy, or Bounty Hunter(If pirate which crew): None atm, May be with the Neptune pirates

Personality: Elijah is normally really nice and relax. He's very polite towards alot of people, but does have an rebellious side. If he doest agree on something, Elijah will most likely not pay attention. He's well educated, talented and smart as well.

Bio: [ His background is actually kinda long, so I'll shorten it up ]

Elijah was born into the royal family of the underwater kingdom Atlantis as it's Prince . When Elijah turned 7 years old, a group of humans manged to find the kingdom, telling the king and queen they would like to make peace with the Atlantians. When the Elijah's parents welcomes them with open arms, An attack was launched on the kingdom. The humans, who where actually hunters had laid waste to the kingdom and captured most of the Atlantians. Elijah was separated from his parents and was placed on different after the hunters had captured their fair share.

Elijah was held at an slave market in the Uliven kingdom , but not for long. A nobleman had bought Elijah, mistreating the poor for many years. At the age of 13, Elijah escaped from his master with him hot on his tail. Elijah had stolen a small boat on the decks and drifted off into the sea. He was hungry, wounded..death was closing in on him until 2 days later, an ex pirate found him, taking Elijah to Uvening.

At first, Elijah hated his guts since he was human[ at the time, he thought humans where evil creatures ], but as time went on Elijah's mind changed thanks to his caretaker. Elijah had learn alot from him, and had turn out to be a great man.[ or fishman]

[I'm so bad with bios. ..sorry umu]

Goal(s): To restore his kingdom
-Help his people
- change how pirates are viewed

Likes (Five):
the ocean ||Uvening||fencing and swordplay|| pastries|| Reading and writing

Dislikes (Five):
Summer||Disrespect towards his care taker|| mentioning his past|| cowards

Weapon of Choice:
He used a thin long sword

Theme Song (optional):None

Additional Information:
He's a fishperson, so he does have legs
-this is his outfit but he his pants aren't jeans
- can communicate with sea creatures
- haves several scars across his body

Looks great. PM me. I want to talk to you about a story plot idea.

Hey guys rp is up and ready to go.

Elijah isn't apart of the crew yet, but..suppose he is now magically

Users who are viewing this thread

Back