• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Set in 2050, tragic story about androids

Kurokawa Yuu

Hello there~ :3

I am new to this RP forum but I suddenly have an inspiration to do a 1 on 1 roleplay set in the near future.

I have always been crazy about the idea about androids and robots in the future and also Artificial Intelligence, I have always wondered what it is like to be an "artificial creation" even though your feelings feel real to you which creates self-doubt and depression.

I actually got this idea from the new anime that just aired today "Plastic Memories"

Basically, in the near future where technology has allowed a particular company to develop Artificial Intelligence to the point that you cannot differentiate between a real human and an android. The androids appear to have feelings of emotions just like humans and they also are made to do things that human do like eating and using the toilet and going to the shower. However, there is a catch. The technology is fairly new and there is a set lifespan for the androids, the lifespan being 10 years and the androids themselves are fully aware about it. The lifespan is because, the artificial soul that is created by the company will die out in 10 years causing the android to lose all their memories and everything else.

I am looking to roleplay about a story of a boy that has just recently lost his girlfriend in an airplane crash which has left him devastated for almost half a year until he heard that he can recreate an android that looks exactly like his late girlfriend and the fact that they can act and feel emotions convinces him to get one for himself.

I will be roleplaying as the android that the boy decide to order from the company.

Please comment if you are interested, nothing is set in stone so you can leave any suggestions you want.

Any help is appreciated :) and I am really looking forward to roleplay with one of you.

[QUOTE="Kurokawa Yuu]I am looking to roleplay about a story of a boy that has just recently lost his girlfriend in an airplane crash which has left him devastated for almost half a year until he heard that he can recreate an android that looks exactly like his late girlfriend and the fact that they can act and feel emotions convinces him to get one for himself.

[/QUOTE]
Can I be the android?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back