• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sesshomaru and Rin Rp

Saiyan Princess

Always unhappy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm looking for someone literate and that can play Lord Sesshomaru in an Inuyasha rp. I'll play ADULT Rin. I need someone that can also add something to the story.

Hoping to find someone. :)

Hi there!

I would love to play Sesshomaru for you! I don't immediately have any ideas coming to mind, but I bet we can get something going pretty quick if we bounce ideas!

I will say that I've been roleplaying for 13 years, but I have played on and off for the past several years so I'll be a little rusty if that's okay.

Cool! Sounds really awesome! Would there be a possibility of Rin becoming an inuyokai? Remember what Sesshomaru's mother said about Rin dying again?

Exactly! I love your brain! Don't worry about taking over. I don't really mind it. So, the poison wouldn't be from Saimyosho wasps?

Naw, I think that's a little over done personally i strive for individuality! There are so many different kinds of demons and things of the like and the monster designs are all over the board.

We have a lot of freedom to work with!

I wouldnt mind one or two interactions with say Myoga (hes very knowledgeable he'd probably be a good place to get information on the poison/blight)

Or the gang

Well, they're more than likely to bump into each other anyway. Do you realize how many times the dogs have fought? :P

I've done a few Rps as Sesshomaru. I have a few ideas in regards to who they could interact with along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back