• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Serenity academy,a magical girl/boy RP (redo)

NuhUhLiarLiarPantsOnFire

Do you support the mort?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
a redo attempt of my first RP I made, serenity academy

story:
Ah, the peacefulness of serenity academy, the magical and physical fighting prowess here is like no other here in the city of haldur, yet there's something wrong... disappearence of multiple students, teachers suddenly quitting, something's going on, and we need to know, and get rid of the problem..

Rules:
romance is allowed, but please don't push it too far to NSFW, maybe a small amount of jokes

Any kind of RP and literacy skill is welcomed, by me at least

There are 2 main groups of roles, teachers and students, I don't have any named roles under those groups so you can go crazy I guess

magic system:

all magic is categorized under whats called “the 10 bases” (ordered By learning difficulty) water, earth, fire, air, dark, light, sense, energy, time, and atomic

magic comes from natural mana from a persons body, it’s power can also be increased by the use of magical tomes and/or the environment around the person

every person has magical power within them, only one person has been recorded in history to not have natural mana ironically, that same person made serenity academy as people know it today

the true origins of magic have Been unknown, but magic has first been mentioned in records as early as the beginning of the first millennium, no other mentions have been found before that

i hope this does better than last time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back