Serendipity

HEY HEY BABES ~ I'm tagging ya'll to make sure you're following this thread for any OOC chat/planning. I'm gonna start the RP in the next hour, or so. Since people are in different timezones, I ask that you wait until everybody has gotten their starter post up until we continue on with the RP. Also, if you haven't already already, you should join this RP [link] because it's co-run by myself, Catty, and Lovely. So yeah. {Glitter} bombs away!

[Tagging All Ya'lls: @OneHellOfACatLover @Lovely Bones @Britt @Karma200 @Valor Green @Novacaineforthepain @Ren ]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dear, apologies, I'd forgotten that this has started. I shall now go off to write a starting post. oh my, I have to find gifs as well. Hrm... Also, I'm totally new with the drag thing, just thought it would be one heck of an adventure, so suggestions welcome.

Somebody post already >_< I'menjoying this, and it's the only active roleplay (well..) I'm in on this site o__o Actually, yeah, any recommendations for any other RPs Holli?

*takes this moment to promote the hell out of my RPs that still need more people*

http://www.rpnation.com/resources/inglethorpe-academy-for-young-ladies.1797/

http://www.rpnation.com/resources/triplets-tequila-and-tanlines-a-reality-show-rp.1756/

I'm also in the process of planning a modern fairytale roleplay, so I can tag you in that thread once it's up, if you'd be interested in taking a look!

Also, tagging everybody who hasn't posted in a while. If you guys could get something up that would be grand ~ @Lovely Bones @Karma200 @OneHellOfACatLover @Valor Green

Sorry, i was planning to post today but i had an emergency that needs to be taken care of. Im not good at rping on a phone. Ill try to post tomorrow >.<

sorry, I'd already posted twice, was waiting for everyone else to post what they wanted before we moved on from the game plan 
I wont let this one die though, If no one posts in the next couple of days I'll just post again anyway. Don't worry @Britt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back