• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seraph of the End! (Open!)

GossipLink

I drink coffee, oh and I love my fish waifus :>

Welcome fellow RPers, to my Seraph of the End RP search!

Hello all! I'm the Gossip Link, it's a pleasure to meet you. I've recently binge watched SotE, and I love the concept of the show. I believe it has amazing RP potential~ Now, as you should have noticed I want this to be a detailed RP. I do expect you to be capable of at least ten sentences or more per post, have proper grammar and spelling. But I'm not a hard ass, mistakes are mistakes!

So far, it doesn't appear anyone has tried making an RP of this anime. Or if they have, it's been a long time. So I don't want to limit this search to just my ideas/plots. I'm pretty much open to any ideas! Romance would be preferred, but that's up to two things. If this is going to be a group RP, then romance would be decided between individuals. If this turns out to be a 1x1, you and I will decide ahead of time.

I do want to follow the anime's theme of grim, dark, bloody, but slight comedy and hope. I also would like us to achieve a high enough status to get the Black Demom series, so we can do as much as possible with this RP. Now, here the few ideas I had for this, but please suggest your own if you would like!

1x1 Ideas!

HumanXHuman, possible romance.

As survivors who escaped the vampires underground city, they vowed to stick together till the day they could exact revenge for those they lost. Together, they got into the Vampire Extermination Unit, and earned the BDS. (Black Demon Series.) Deciding to stick together, they then abandoned their squad to live as they want to. To solely seek revenge.

Another idea is the exact same as above, except one of us could be a survivor of the underground city, and the other could be a child who survived the virus.

VampireXVampire, possible romance.

Two vampires grew up together, facing the human threat as comrades. Now with the Imperial Demon Army rising up from the ashes, these two immortals become inseparable facing the last hurdle in vampiric domination.

Another vampire idea, is two humans who were turned into vampires. A noble created them out of two humans who he intended to make his pets, but using their newfound powers they revolted. As vampires, they can't go back to humanity. And they killed the noble, so they can't return to the vampires. Now they try to find ways to survive in a world they've been cast out of.

HumanXVampire, only romance.

Humans and vampires, so called sworn enemies. But what if two developed a Romeo and Juliet style relationship? An odd, forbidden romance, but will their love rise above the hate and scorn?

Another idea related to this pairing, doesn't need romance. A human finds the actions of the Imperial Army terrible, and a vampire can't help but see the human race as more then just livestock. Turning away from their people, they join together to form a better world that both races can live in peace.

Small group ideas!

Vampire Extermination Unit.

Another squad of the Moon Demon Company is formed, to face the ever growing threat of both vampires, and the Four Horsemen of John. However this group, is formed with the intent of each member using a weapon from the Black Demon series. Tasked with the extremely dangerous mission of eliminating as many nobles as possible, these men and women are fully ready for death.

That's about all the ideas I had. Only a few had the starts to a plot. Please suggest any other ideas you have! I do want to specify, that I would prefer to play on the human side of things. And if we do a HumanXVampire, I would like to play the human. Also regarding romance, I don't mind anything. MxF, FxF, MxM. However, I only play females so...that last one's out at least for me. Oh, and I have no issues with mature themes. Swearing, blood and gore, none of that bothers me. And for the more...18+ content, I don't mind that either. However, stick to the sites rules! There is no breaking those!

Another thing, I do want us to be at least a little OP. The reason being, is because we're going to be fighting extremely tuff enemies. If we aren't OP, there's no point in trying! But keep everything reasonable nonetheless. If you have any questions, want to suggest an idea, or are interested in those above, post below or PM me~

Side note, I made this thread on my phone. So I apologize if this thread has any mistakes!

I just got into the Anime! I really like it so far. Are you still looking for someone for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back